1215 6 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello:
Ronin application is reporting RavenEye Firmware as N/A.  See attached.

Ronin RS2 and RavenEye are configured as follows:

Ronin RS2:  Firmware: v01.05.00.20
RavenEye: Firmware:  reports N/A  see attached
Ronin App 1.5.0
iOS 15.6.1

RavenEye and RS2 are connected via adhoc wifi connection between iOS device and RavenEye. Ronin applcation is set to Bluetooth off.  I have also uninstalled and re-installed the Ronin App.

However, RavenEye firmware reports N/A--see attached.  How can I determine what firmware RavenEye is using?

Sincerely,

Don Barar

IMG_0029.PNG
2022-8-22
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello:

I have resolved my issue with determining RavenEye firmware.  The solution was to connect to an iOS device that also has cellular data, e.g. LTE, 4G, 5G.  Previously, I was connected to my iPad that does not have cellular data.  This was reported in another thread on May 16, 2022.
Hope this helps others.

Don
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced and share with us how you fix the issue. Thank you for your valued support and happy filming always!
2022-8-22
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-22 21:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced and share with us how you fix the issue. Thank you for your valued support and happy filming always!

Hi DJI Paladin:

You are most welcome.  I have another thread active regarding the RS2 and the FujiFilm X-H2S.  Would you be so kind to determine if DJI plans to support the X-H2S on the RS2.  I recognize that either a new cable or adaptor will be required for the full size HDMI on the camera.

Don
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DGBarar Posted at 8-23 09:53
Hi DJI Paladin:

You are most welcome.  I have another thread active regarding the RS2 and the FujiFilm X-H2S.  Would you be so kind to determine if DJI plans to support the X-H2S on the RS2.  I recognize that either a new cable or adaptor will be required for the full size HDMI on the camera.

Thank you for your response. I will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-29
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 02:35
Thank you for your response. I will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you very much.

Don
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DGBarar Posted at 8-29 05:51
Thank you very much.

Don

You are very much welcome. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules