User Profiles gone!
1540 3 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matty J
New

Australia

Ive just upgraded to the Ronin RS3 Pro, prior to that I was using the RS2 with Tilta Advanced Ring Grips.

Ive noticed in the new Ronin, user profiles are replaced with PF PTF and FPV. This is great to have a physcial button, buuuuuuut, the handy thing about the user profiles, is I could dial in 3 different follow speeds, and joy stick speeds for PTF. When using longer lenses you might want less speed, or more of a deadband.

I feel like I have lost a really important feature with the RS3. So DJI, if your listening, please can you add back user profiles or simply add more. I want the option to choose with profiles. The RS2 was way better.

If there is a workaround, please let me know.

Matt
2022-8-22
Use props
lazymgimbal
lvl.2
United States

+1 for this issue!  The toggle is a great feature but more often than not I am using PTF mode and my custom modes were variations speed/sensitivity in PTF mode.

Losing these custom modes means you have to menu dive to change speed settings which really sucks and eats up valuable time.

My suggestion for DJI is to add 3 custom modes per toggle position thus having 9 total custom settings.  For instance in the FPV toggle position you could easily go from FPV mode to 3D roll 360 mode and custom mode with the simple click of the M button.  you could also have3 different speed/sensitivity settings in both PTF and PF modes.
2023-2-12
Use props
hania
New

Pakistan

This is an informative piece of writing and since I am working with Logo Designer PK in Karachi, this can also be useful for my other fellows, as it contains valuable and informative content. Thanks for allowing us to read it.
2023-4-11
Use props
Flyin Ryan 406
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

Agreed! Really is disappointing.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules