how to use srt with mini 3 pro
5214 6 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wombat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109846 ft
Australia

only just recently got the mini 3 pro and cannot find any info in reads to the use of SRT files, I know they are created in flight videos but how do I show them when I make a youtube video ?

Can anybody please point me in the right direction to find an answer ?

Your expert advice would be appreciated.

Ron

About 1.JPG
2022-8-23
Use props
wombat
lvl.2
Australia

sorry, please disreguard attachment
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. You can find the SRT file through the steps below:
1. In file management - check- tick the box "file name extension"
2. Add ".txt" after the SRT file in the suffix. Then you can open it in text format.
2022-8-23
Use props
wombat
lvl.2
Australia

Hi DJI Wanda, I think I have mislead you, I should have been clearer with my question.

When using Mini 3 Pro to  video with the RC controller it takes the MP4 file and also a SRT file, this SRT file is a overlay of text for the video taken at the same time, how can I add the SRT to the video so that the  (STR) shows on the video ?

Ron (wombat)
2022-8-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The srts are subtitles that contain setting data,  if you view the video in a player like VLC you can turn the subtitles on/off.
2022-8-24
Use props
wombat
lvl.2
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 8-24 01:30
The srts are subtitles that contain setting data,  if you view the video in a player like VLC you can turn the subtitles on/off.

Hi DAFlys, thanks for your help, at last I can see the SRT text on my videos, one more question if I may, is there a way of getting the SRT text into a text editor so that I can change some of the text and then put it back into the video
Ron
2022-8-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wombat Posted at 8-24 03:09
Hi DAFlys, thanks for your help, at last I can see the SRT text on my videos, one more question if I may, is there a way of getting the SRT text into a text editor so that I can change some of the text and then put it back into the video
Ron

Yes they are just txt files open with you favourite text editor.
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules