Solid Blue light on RC3 and no connection to Mini3. HELP!
496 4 2022-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LTB
lvl.1
United States

I cannot get my RC3 to ever show any status light other than blue. That is supposed tto mean firmware is up dated. However I have been trying to install Firmware .300 and it download but then it hangs saying it needs to check the battery. I have had the battery charger plugged in for several days now and using 3 difeferent USB chargers to charge the RC3. There has never been more than 2 flashing lights come on for battery strength.  

Could I need a "Factory reset" If so, could someone tell me how to do that?

Also I cannot connect to the Mini3Pro. I can power it up but I cannot connect to the RC3. Bluetooth is on, my phone shows that the Mini3 and the RC are both connected to my IPhone.

I must be in deep trouble here since after about an hour of DJI support chat they could only suggest sending it back.

Are there any genuses out there? Is so, please pass on some wisdom. Thanks to any and all.

2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? Please tell us more details via PM. We will make further checks.
2022-8-27
Use props
LTB
lvl.1
United States

Today, as I attemted to get up again, I tried pushinf the power button multiple time chahing the numer of times that I hit the power button and all of a sudden the blue light turned green. and all of the battery lights came on.  I have no idea what I did or what it was that got me to that point but then I tried to install firmware and all is good. Can anyone tell me what MIGHT have been the issue so I do not repeat this again.
2022-8-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

LTB Posted at 8-27 08:27
Today, as I attemted to get up again, I tried pushinf the power button multiple time chahing the numer of times that I hit the power button and all of a sudden the blue light turned green. and all of the battery lights came on.  I have no idea what I did or what it was that got me to that point but then I tried to install firmware and all is good. Can anyone tell me what MIGHT have been the issue so I do not repeat this again.

It could well be that there is a sequence of touches on the power button that enables a power user setting or developer type setting.  I read in another thread where an individual soft pressed the power button twice and then held down power button and he got the RC into a "secret mode code".  He had no idea what it was but he said he had to press various power sequences to get out of the jam he was in.  
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_JCrOqzUyDd2f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2267103 ft
United States

LTB Posted at 8-27 08:27
Today, as I attemted to get up again, I tried pushinf the power button multiple time chahing the numer of times that I hit the power button and all of a sudden the blue light turned green. and all of the battery lights came on.  I have no idea what I did or what it was that got me to that point but then I tried to install firmware and all is good. Can anyone tell me what MIGHT have been the issue so I do not repeat this again.

Mine was from disconnecting during an upgrade installation.  They aren't joking when they say not to power off during the install! It bricked the drone. Bad ESC board was the technical reason given. I had to send it in and pay $62 bucks. I would have been dancing if I had been able to get mine back up like you have. Nice!  
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules