1715 5 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martinfueloep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Since the latest update my Mini 3 Pro does not apply the gimbal settings for Cine and Sport mode, as soon as the motors are started. No matter how I set the gimbal speed and smoothness for Sport, Normal or Cine, it will always use the "Normal"-settings.
When the motors are off, the gimbal moves with the programmed speed for Cine, Sport or Normal, as soon as the motors are on it applies the "Normal"-settings to all modes (the values I did set in the app stay the same as I had set it, it is just the gimbal ignoring them)

Drone FW: 01.00.0300
RC FW: 04.14.0300
App: 1.7.0

Is this a bug in the latest FW/iOS-app, or is it just my set having problems?

Regards,
Martin
2022-8-30
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

advance gimbal settings?
2022-8-30
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out post titled:
Mini 3 Pro and Cine mode - Too sensitive

Similar to  problem you stated....
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It is normal that the aircraft will take off in Normal mode. Try to switch modes when you already hovering 15 meters or above and check if the issue persists. You may also want to check our fellow DJI Pilots' suggestions above. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_fabsQhNmKxpN
New
Flight distance : 489 ft

United States

I have this exact problem too, this does not mean I am still in normal mode after the propellers start.
I can switch to cina mode or sport mode, the gimbals tilt and smoothness only do one thing for all 3 modes no matter the stetting I have on the controller.

The original poster describes my issue entirely. He is not speaking about it being stuck in normal mode every time he flies, the gimbal disregards setting changes and defaults to 1 speed in air.

Firmware is up to date
2023-8-24
Use props
Lacike
New

Slovakia

I have the very similar issue with my mini 4 pro
2023-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules