GoPro Hindsight Equivalent???
2650 3 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickeeGeeTV
lvl.2
United States

Anyone know or does DJI want to talk about whether or not a similiar functionality to GoPro's hindsight is something that we could see in the Osmo Action 3? That is literally the only feature GoPro has left in my opinion that DJI could put the nail in the coffin for GoPro...I know they have "flashback recording" on PC software, and it seems like the GoPro can do it so why not the Osmo Action ? Anyone else want this functionality?
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_ksPndiEaF0Fl
lvl.2
United States

Old Sony cameras has a hindsight feature.  I am talking about the big ones used in studios that are hard to carry around.  Larry Dalberg's crew 15 or so years ago used it to capture him fishing.  
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, NickeeGeeTV. Thanks for reaching out. This is indeed an awesome, and convenient feature to have. We will have this communicated to our developers for evaluation. Significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2022-12-20
Use props
NickeeGeeTV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-12-20 23:36
Hi, NickeeGeeTV. Thanks for reaching out. This is indeed an awesome, and convenient feature to have. We will have this communicated to our developers for evaluation. Significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!

Thank you DJI Tony! I think this would be an amazing feature for the Osmo Action 3!
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules