smart controller
526 4 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpaceForceCmdr
lvl.2
United States

Are there any other options for a controller with a built-in screen for the Mini 2?  The DJI RC looks ideal for me, but I guess it only works on the 3-series drones.  I see the original Smart Controller is still for sale, but I can't justify spending a grand for that.

2022-9-19
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Agree, New or updated, the Smart Controller is a few bucks, took me a while to stash away enough, but I got one and am happy.  I understand there is a Smart Controller Pro, but costs even more.  At least the older SC works with Mini2 and others.
2022-9-19
Use props
SpaceForceCmdr
lvl.2
United States

I was hoping at some point maybe they'd make the new DJI RC compatible with the 2-series.  I think at around 300 bucks, that's a reasonable price point.  Right now, I use an older iphone 7 plus with the regular Mini 2 controller, and it's OK, but sometimes it acts up.  An all-in-one solution would be really nice.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SpaceForceCmdr. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with the DJI Mini 2 or other DJI Drones equipped with OcuSync 2.0. A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays clear, bright images, even under challenging conditions. Intuitive controls and pre-installed features like the DJI Fly Application get you up in the air quicker, clearer, and more conveniently than ever before. For additional reference the DJI Smart Controller is compatible with the DJI Mini 2, the DJI Air 2S, the Mavic Air 2, the Mavic 2 Zoom, the Mavic 2 Pro, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Series, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, and the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
The Soundsmith
lvl.1

United States

SpaceForceCmdr Posted at 9-19 10:30
I was hoping at some point maybe they'd make the new DJI RC compatible with the 2-series.  I think at around 300 bucks, that's a reasonable price point.  Right now, I use an older iphone 7 plus with the regular Mini 2 controller, and it's OK, but sometimes it acts up.  An all-in-one solution would be really nice.

Agreed. I cannot see my iPhone with  a hood in bright sun; my bud has the Mini 3 and that screen rocks! C'mon, DJI, set it up and watch 'em fly off the shelves.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules