Mavic Air 2s will not take off
3100 3 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djflight86
lvl.1

United States

recently just bought an air 2s. i got it home watched a bunch of videos on how to assemble and drive the drone. i got the drone on and my android phone to connect to the controller. but then when i got to fly with the controller it does nothing so i hit the hover button on the screen and it give me a pop up saying make sure your clear over head then hit go fly and it give me a null:255 error message. im stumped, ive tried everything. If anyone can help me with this, id be greatly appreciative.
2022-10-11
Use props
djflight86
lvl.1

United States

Im using an Android 8 active, im assuming its not compatible to fly the air 2s. All the videos ive watched they all have i phones. trying a newer iphone if it doesnt work ill just take it back.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djflight86. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please fly your DJI Air 2S outdoor in an open area where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, to fly the drone and check if all the functions are normal. Please keep us posted. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-10-11
Use props
djflight86
lvl.1

United States

well flying it outdoors is a given isnt it? The drone failed to work with 3 different devices and you gave 0 helpful information or solution to help me appreciate it. i returned it anyway garbage drones
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules