No EXPO settings in cine mode?
1437 10 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simsurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327497 ft
Australia

I cannot find the EXPO tuning settings under the cine settings?? only for normal and sports mode....
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC with a built-in screen or an RC with a mobile device running the DJI Fly app? In addition, kindly please provide us a short screen recording video showing the settings that you only have on the DJI Fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-5
Use props
simsurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327497 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 00:48
Hello. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC with a built-in screen or an RC with a mobile device running the DJI Fly app? In addition, kindly please provide us a short screen recording video showing the settings that you only have on the DJI Fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

RC with iPad.

2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issues persist? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-6
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-6 03:53
Thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issues persist? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am having the same issue.

I uninstalled the app, re-installed ( Iphone 12 mini ) now my aircraft wont connect to the controller anymore.

all help is appreciated.
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

Aircraft reconnected but still no EXPO gain tuning under Cine mode.

Devs? Support?
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

Did you ever figure out what the issue was? I am also missing gain and expo setting under Cine mode for joystick sensitivity.
2023-6-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 11:13
Did you ever figure out what the issue was? I am also missing gain and expo setting under Cine mode for joystick sensitivity.

From what i can tell, its been removed from the latest version of the app for whatever reason...
2023-6-21
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

Bashy Posted at 6-21 19:29
From what i can tell, its been removed from the latest version of the app for whatever reason...

If DJI is going to play this game they should take back the Mini 2 flymore kit i have less than 2 hours flight on and give me a Mini 3 pro for a decent price.
2023-6-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 19:42
If DJI is going to play this game they should take back the Mini 2 flymore kit i have less than 2 hours flight on and give me a Mini 3 pro for a decent price.

It could quite easily have been a mistake, a by-product of the latest update, it will probably be brought back, perhaps...
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RoninOverFlight Posted at 6-21 10:19
I am having the same issue.

I uninstalled the app, re-installed ( Iphone 12 mini ) now my aircraft wont connect to the controller anymore.

Thank you for your response. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the Gain & Expo tuning on your DJI Fly app? Also, showing the Cine mode under that settings. If you provide a screen recording, that would be very helpful so we can further check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules