900 3 2022-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diverseaty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61693 ft

France

Hi everyone,
I reach you because i have an autofocus issue with my P4P+ since few days. I haven't found any similar topic on the forum.
Few days ago my autofocus stoped (freeze) during one flight with no way to get it back on field.
Back home i have reset camera settings and it came back. Unfortunatly same problem happened during next flight and a camera reset brought it back again.
As the autofocus seems to work after a reset i thought about a calibration or a software issue (by the way, please DJI can you look into firmware updates for the controller of the p4P+!!we need a stable and complete one...) but the issue came back again. After some tests and investigations, i figured out that the autofocus freeze when i switch to 4/3 photo size...I never had this issue before and it's quite annoying as i'm a professionnal drone pilot (for environmental purpose) and i need to be able to shoot in 4/3 to have the whole sensor infos.  

Thank You in advance for any advice!

2022-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Diverseaty. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. To further address your concern and isolate the issue, may we collect a video showing the error? Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-12-3
Use props
Diverseaty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61693 ft

France

DJI Tony Posted at 12-3 21:01
Hi, Diverseaty. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. To further address your concern and isolate the issue, may we collect a video showing the error? Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your reply. Please find a link below of a short  video illustrating my problem. I figured out that the autofocus issue also occurs in 3/2.
Thank you in advance for your support.

https://youtu.be/DcGMJmaVP24

2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Diverseaty Posted at 12-5 03:43
Hi Tony,
Thank you for your reply. Please find a link below of a short  video illustrating my problem. I figured out that the autofocus issue also occurs in 3/2.
Thank you in advance for your support.

We're glad to be of assistance. And thank you for sharing the requested video. Checking the video you sent, we need to gather the necessary data and report this to our engineers for further analysis. We sent you a PM. Kindly check and respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules