FPV goggles compatibility for phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.lavery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217349 ft
United States

I have just purchased a phantom 3.

I would appreciate if anyone  could advise on what make of FPV goggles would be compatible to use.

Does an additional camera need to be mounted to the phantom
2015-8-15
Use props
Butcher
lvl.1

Netherlands

I have buy somen goggels from (spexman one) with hdmi input, It fly`s beautiful. Picture in picture is very nice, you need not a extra receiver plug it in en it works !

Only DJI forgot the HDMI modele confugiration for the flyght details , so that you not see now what happenings, with fligt details!
There is comming in the backup !

Only you must buy first the Hdmi upgrade module from DJI, this is simpel tho chanche when you sell this.
You can do this chanche self , its very easy Take your time, tere is also a instruction video on internet  from DJI
Also when you fly this you must always use your ipad our  another screen as backup, when you fly !
Thats better when somenting heppend with a low battery

Sorry for my bad languesh !   
Greetings from the Netherlands
2015-9-5
Use props
Gabe R
lvl.4

United States

Yes you do need to buy an extra FPV camera that installs on the front and plugs into the port underneath that little flap. I forget where I got mine but just google P3 fpv camera and you'll find a few.
2015-9-6
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2488267
2015-9-6
Use props
Butcher
lvl.1

Netherlands

Gabe R Posted at 2015-9-6 14:40
Yes you do need to buy an extra FPV camera that installs on the front and plugs into the port undern ...

Thanks !
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules