DJI GOGGLES V2: UPDATE FAILED (1-27-6)
3980 6 2022-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans120c9ba1
lvl.1
Philippines

Hello im currently on v01.00.6030 i cant update my goggles thru DJI ASSISTANT 2(DJI FPV SERIES) and DJI ASSISTANT 2(CONSUMER DRONE SERIES)

PLEASE HELP ME ADMIN!

dji.jpg
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We highly recommend updating the firmware through the DJI Fly app. Here is a video tutorial of how to update it through the app for your reference:

If it still fails, you may uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software and then reinstall it from this link. If possible, kindly use a Windows computer to update the firmware.
Please keep us updated. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.
2022-12-19
Use props
OyongR
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 19:30
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We highly recommend updating the firmware through the DJI Fly app. Here is a video tutorial of how to update it through the app for your reference:
https://youtu.be/NC0E0xIjLcI
If it still fails, you may uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software and then reinstall it from this link. If possible, kindly use a Windows computer to update the firmware.

Can i update without DJI FPV DRONE? i only use DIY drone
2022-12-20
Use props
OyongR
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 19:30
https://youtu.be/NC0E0xIjLcI

Updated it to 0607 on the link you send. Thank you. Another question, is 0607 lastest on goggles? my Caddx Wasp Vista camera is on 0608 fw.
2022-12-20
Use props
GSlug
New

United States

I've been having this same exact problem when attempting to update firmware. The DJI FLY app does not detect the goggles. DJI assistant 2 (FPV SERIES) reads firmware as "current: 00.00.000" Its almost like the goggles are not detected fully by the system.

- I've uninstalled DJI assistant 2 (FPV series) and re-installed it.
- I've attempted the same thing with DJI Assistant (Consumer Series)
- I've used both IOS and Android devices to attempt to update in the DJI FLY app but neither detects the goggles.
- I've made sure I went goggles > cable > phone for plug in order.

NOTHING works..

However, goggles are still usable with my Caddx Vista. So the goggles themselves are fine.

My current FW version is 0607. I was attempting to go down to 0606.

2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OyongR Posted at 12-20 06:51
Can i update without DJI FPV DRONE? i only use DIY drone

Good day. We apologize, but to use the DJI Fly app, the drone, goggles, and remote controller must be connected. Thank you.
2022-12-21
Use props
sujeng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72015158 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

Any solutions for this???
2023-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now