4014 15 2022-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Uwe2909
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38724 ft

Germany

Hello,
I hava a Google Pixel 7 Pro with Android 13. When I'm using the DJI GO4 App V4.3.54 with my Mavic 2 pro I do not get a live Video.
Only sometimes a b/W picture appears or a old picture, but no live stream.
Could you please help?
Regards,
2022-12-19
Use props
Fredisco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71043 ft
Sweden

Yeah, I got the same issue with my Pixel 6, It's just black and white and slide show.. I asked about this weeks ago, no response. I can't understand how DJI doesn't support the most standard of android phones.
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Uwe2909. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're not getting a live video. Have you tried a different mobile phone? If there is no image transmission signal as well using a different phone, please perform the following steps:

1) If the remote controller and the drone are not properly linked, please relink them.
Linking to the remote controller using combination buttons:
• Power on both the aircraft and the remote controller. Press and hold the C1, C2, and Record buttons simultaneously. Wait until the remote controller beeps.
• Press the Shutter button until the remote controller produces short beeps and the screen displays “BINDING”.
• Use a needle to press the Link button on the aircraft (For Mavic 2, you can directly use a finger to tap the button) and wait for the linking to be completed. If the rear Yellow LED flashes and the remote controller displays “READY TO GO”, it indicates that the linking is successful.

2) If the gimbal self-check is abnormal after the drone is powered on, please check whether the flat cable connecting the gimbal and the aircraft have fallen off or is damaged.
3) If there is no image transmission after the firmware upgrade, please confirm that the remote controller and the drone firmware are upgraded successfully.
4) Click the camera parameter settings on the right side of the main interface in DJI GO 4 and tap “Reset Camera Settings” at the bottom.

5) In the HD image transmission setting interface of DJI GO 4, check the quality of the channel transmission. If the quality is poor, please change the flight field.
6) Replace the SD card to see if there is an error with the SD card.
7) If the issue is caused by a collision, it is recommended to send the drone back for inspection by submitting an Online Repair Request. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-19
Use props
Uwe2909
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-19 19:38
Hi, Uwe2909. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're not getting a live video. Have you tried a different mobile phone? If there is no image transmission signal as well using a different phone, please perform the following steps:

1) If the remote controller and the drone are not properly linked, please relink them.

Hi, yes I tryed with an iPhone and everything is running fine. So in my opinion the software of the remote and the Drone working fine. I think that there ist an inkompatibility with Pixel 7 Pro Phone or Android 13 or the Combination.
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Uwe2909 Posted at 12-20 00:15
Hi, yes I tryed with an iPhone and everything is running fine. So in my opinion the software of the remote and the Drone working fine. I think that there ist an inkompatibility with Pixel 7 Pro Phone or Android 13 or the Combination.

Hi, Uwe2909. Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is working fine with iPhone. Please rest assured that we will provide your mobile phone model to DJI engineers and will check your mobile phone compatibility and adaption first. However, checking for compatibility requires time, and we are unable to give you a specific reply at the moment. If your mobile phone is confirmed to be compatible, we will add the model to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List. Please keep an eye out for updates to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-21
Use props
Uwe2909
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 01:23
Hi, Uwe2909. Thank you for the update. Glad to know that it is working fine with iPhone. Please rest assured that we will provide your mobile phone model to DJI engineers and will check your mobile phone compatibility and adaption first. However, checking for compatibility requires time, and we are unable to give you a specific reply at the moment. If your mobile phone is confirmed to be compatible, we will add the model to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List. Please keep an eye out for updates to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi, I'm really not Happy with your answer. I don't think that the Google Phone is so exotic and you are not able to Support this. You recommend me to buy another Drone, or what else should I do?
I cannot believe this.
2022-12-22
Use props
fans01689226
New

United States

There always seems to be PROBLEMS every 6 months if you have an android device. I'm over this. All I want to do is beagle to power on my drone, open my phone, and not have to worry about the app crashing, or you now have to have a different app to fly. I will not buy a whole different tablet, or phone to cure this ridiculous problem. I'd rather buy a different done that will have better technical service available, and doesn't always seem to have issues with Android devices.
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Uwe2909 Posted at 12-22 08:25
Hi, I'm really not Happy with your answer. I don't think that the Google Phone is so exotic and you are not able to Support this. You recommend me to buy another Drone, or what else should I do?
I cannot believe this.

Hi, Uwe2909. Thank you for the reply. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but if you already followed the steps above and the issue persists, then it's an incompatibility concern with the app and mobile phone. When your mobile phone is being used with DJI Fly unknown issues may occur, such as freezing, crashing, and recording errors, which will affect your user experience. We can only suggest using the Supported Mobile Devices on this link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) for you to enjoy the full functionality of the app. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
2022-12-26
Use props
Fredisco
lvl.2
United States

Lol. It's not an inconvenience it's way more than that, it's unusable!!!!
The supported phone list is just a joke. Most of the phones weren't even released in US/EUIcountries .
The newest model supported was released Summer 2018, that's 4 and a half years ago.
I'm not going to buy a phone released in mid 2018 to use my DJI Hardware.

FIX YOUR SOFTWARE!!

Model (Released Month Year)
----------------------------
Samsung S9+ (Feb 2018)
Samsung S9 (Feb 2018)
Samsung S8+ (Mar 2017)
Samsung S7  (Feb 2016)
Samsung S7 Edge (Feb 2016)
Samsung S6 (Mar 2015)
Samsung S6 Edge (Mar 2015)
Samsung Note 8 (Aug 2019)
Huawei P20 Pro (Mar 2018)
Huawei P20 (Mar 2018)
Huawei P10 Plus (Feb 2017)
Huawei P10 (Feb 2017)
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Oct 2017)
Huawei Mate 10 (Oct 2017)
Huawei Mate 9 Pro (Dec 2016)
Huawei Mate 9 (Dec 2016)
Huawei Mate 8 (Nov 2015)
Honor 10 (May 2018)
Honor 9 (Jul 2017)
Vivo X20 (Jan 2018)
Vivo X9  (Nov 2016)
OPPO Find X (Jul 2018)
OPPO R15 (Apr 2018)
OPPO R11 (Jun 2017)
Mi Mix 2S (Apr 2018)
Mi Mix 2 (Sep 2017)
Mi 8 (Jun 2018)
Mi 6 (Apr 2017)
Redmi Note 5 (Feb 2018)
Google Pixel 2XL (Oct 2017)
OnePlus 6 (May 2018)
OnePlus 5T (Nov 2017)
2022-12-27
Use props
Fredisco
lvl.2
United States

Previous text here was for another app.. Sorry for the confusion. GO4 is not working with pixel
2023-1-4
Use props
Maruz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2299626 ft
Malaysia

Hi, i also facing same problems on my Samsung A54 with latest Android 13 firmware. My Mavic 2 Zoom have no live feed.
2023-6-25
Use props
Fredisco
lvl.2
Sweden

The post here by @Chushpajz explains a likely reason why the DJI GO4 doesn't work with pixel phones. I have the same issue myself, picture stutters and mostly black and white. This makes the drone useless for me. This is most likely fixed with the DJI SDK, but the GO 4 app doesn't use the latest Android Mobile SDK 4.16.1  (and newer versions) Release Date 2022.03.18.

See his post here: (and it has a link to a video showing the issue)
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=274329

Link to release notes:
https://developer.dji.com/docume ... .16.1-release-notes
From the release notes.
Bug Fixes - Video stream cannot be displayed on pixel 6 mobile phone: Fixed.

Can we please have a new DJI GO4 releas that is using the latest DJI SDK please!
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_ROgQcgAXPbaT
New
Flight distance : 15719 ft
Poland

Seme issue here for half a year (Google pixel 6a). No problems with old Ipad Pro though.
2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_1FCFeJmcNGPs
New

Canada

I wish DJI would listen to their user and make their app compatible with Pixel 7 series. It's becoming frustrating!
2023-7-24
Use props
Fredisco
lvl.2
Sweden

They did fix the issue, but they haven't released a new GO4 with their own updated SDK.
https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/issues/1194
Can we please get a new GO4 that uses your latest SDK.. PLEASE!!!
2023-8-21
Use props
djiuser_RPNRPujQm2HE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1021142 ft
United States

Uwe2909 Posted at 2022-12-22 08:25
I cannot believe this.

GOOGLE PIXEL...It's literally the company that sets the standard for Android and DJI can't make it compatible with their software for over a year and a half now.  Pathetic
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules