Mobile Device Holder and a Samsung phone.
1020 6 2015-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmoerman
lvl.1

United States

My phone, a Samsung S5 really doesn't fit well in the MDH.  It has a little gate on the bottom, the usb cable plugs in right at the bottom, and the plastic base doesn't make room for the cable.  Can't figure out how to put it in horizontally. Fell like a dimwit, flummoxed by a stupid piece of white plastic. Please advise.

2015-8-16
Use props
giant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

On the left and right side of your holder are little supports located that you can turn towards you. The will hold your phone in landscape positiion.
2015-8-16
Use props
dmoerman
lvl.1

United States

giant Posted at 2015-8-16 23:49
On the left and right side of your holder are little supports located that you can turn towards you. ...

Thanks, giant, but the phone is too wide for that (unless those things slide pout, and I can't make them do it.  I resolved the other issue (usb cable won't fit in slot) with a gentle application of my Dremel moto tool. It's fine now.  Hope I haven't trashed the warranty.  dan
2015-8-16
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

dmoerman Posted at 2015-8-17 00:01
Thanks, giant, but the phone is too wide for that (unless those things slide pout, and I can't mak ...

With the tabs flipped up, I can get a galaxy tab 4 to fit.  Your phone isn't nearly that wide. Are we talking about the same thing?
2015-8-16
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-16
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

He's going to forehead slap when he sees that picture.  DOH!  
2015-8-16
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

ag0n Posted at 2015-8-17 06:11
He's going to forehead slap when he sees that picture.  DOH!

He he. I looked at mine for a good 20 or 30 seconds when I first got it. I didn't slap my forehead - at least not physically - mentally? Maybe! LOL

I also have a Galaxy S5 and could not see at first how it was going to fit on there!
2015-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules