Goggles 2 and DJI Virtual Flight for PC
7033 21 2022-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa4e9a5ba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24081 ft
United States

The Goggles 2 can not run with the DJI Virtual Flight for PC. Is this a known issue that is being worked on by DJI?
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles 2 cannot be connected or not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight for PC. You can connect the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion controller to access the function on the software. You may also want to download the DJI Virtual Flight on your mobile device for you to use your DJI Goggles 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-30
Use props
ZippAce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 490079 ft
Germany

So DJI is not working on this issue? Because i would also really like to connect my goggles 2 to my pc and use dji virtual flight. The app always crashs on my phone after a while and is a little unstable. Would be really nice to use the goggles 2 on the pc.
2022-12-31
Use props
yensysl1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 491699 ft
  • >>>
United States

cant get the app to work on my galaxy s21ultra... cant invert the sticks in the controller 2... Is DJI really working on this or just forgetting a large number of its customers?
2022-12-31
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

When will DJI add this functionality to the Virtual Flight for PC?

My phone is not cheap and defenately not low-end (Samsung Z-Flip 3) , but the virtual flight app does not run OK. It stutters a lot, already tried a lot....

on my PC the program runs fine, but it is not possible to use the goggles..... and using the goggles is flying way different than watching the screen...

so PLEASE dji..... please add this functionality to the goggles 2.
(because the PC program DOES show a goggles Icon.... but displays it is not connected even if i connect the goggles to the PC)
2023-1-10
Use props
djiuser_Wf01M8yWFaTZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1276473 ft
Slovenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-30 19:08
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles 2 cannot be connected or not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight for PC. You can connect the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion controller to access the function on the software. You may also want to download the DJI Virtual Flight on your mobile device for you to use your DJI Goggles 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Hi. But it is not possible to connect the motion controller in the windows version. It is clearly written, that DJI motion controller is not supported. And on my phone the app just doesn't work. Left and right are reversed and it has latency more than a second. Wil DJI do something about it?
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Wf01M8yWFaTZ Posted at 3-1 05:42
Hi. But it is not possible to connect the motion controller in the windows version. It is clearly written, that DJI motion controller is not supported. And on my phone the app just doesn't work. Left and right are reversed and it has latency more than a second. Wil DJI do something about it?

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we receive an update. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-3
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

no news on this?

this should not be a difficult thing to add.....
2023-3-8
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

When will DJI add this functionality to the Virtual Flight for PC?
2023-3-13
Use props
Cankepou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631371 ft
Switzerland

Je confirme, la fonctionnalité des goggles 2 sur le PC, pour dji virtual flight est vraiment manquante...
2023-3-24
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Cankepou Posted at 3-24 10:14
Je confirme, la fonctionnalité des goggles 2 sur le PC, pour dji virtual flight est vraiment manquante...

correct, and DJI is not doing much to add this (or at least so it seems).

should not be this hard to add....
2023-3-27
Use props
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

The Problem is that DJI not care about the Virtual Flight Simulator for a year now.
Not only the goggles 2 do not run on PC also the new Motion Controller 2 is still not supported.

Would be great if you could fix that in the next months.
Thank you in advance.
2023-6-11
Use props
Juergen1968
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
I know that the motion controller 2 is not supported with DJI VIrtual flight generally but the motion controller (1) is.
So I bought me one and now I want connect this motion controller (1) to the PC.
But I cant make it work.
No problem on the mobile phone with motion controller (1) and goggles 2 but laggy.
Anyone who did it?
If yes - how?
Youir help is very appricated.
Kind regards,
2023-6-25
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

hey DJI....
when will we be able to hook up our goggles to the PC?

The whole point of a simulator is getting used to the way you fly in real life.... and that is with the goggles on my face!
Not staring at a computer screen... this messes up the whole experience!

(and no i can't use the mobile app, i have the MC2, and mobile app is really bad, it crashes and stutters all the time)

Jus let us hook up the goggles to the pc, and stream the image of the pc to the goggles over usb C!!!!!
2023-8-2
Use props
Aftab Ahmed3
New

Pakistan

Is there any possibility in the future to add this feature? Without goggles DJI Virtual Flight is useless
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Aftab Ahmed3 Posted at 8-12 22:34
Is there any possibility in the future to add this feature? Without goggles DJI Virtual Flight is useless

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-8-26
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-26 22:02
Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

but that's the whole issue here....
nothing is being done about it!

the app has not received an update for a LONG time, but users keep asking for fixes and updates....

the "relevant team" does nothing for the users in this case... (or so it seems)

Adding goggle support should not be that hard (and support for the MC2 ?!)
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 8-29 01:47
but that's the whole issue here....
nothing is being done about it!

Thank you for your response. We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations.
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_PzrRfAuiZDaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152546 ft
Spain

We really need our new and expensive goggles 2 that can connect to the PC somehow...
2023-10-14
Use props
sharko_ofc
New

Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-1 18:20
Thank you for your response. We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations.

With all due respect evaluation should have been done for first release. Its hard to see any tech or firmware limitations either since stream can be already sent from phone to Goggles. Best thing would be to provide drivers to make Goggles 2 act as a display.

Please make this high priority. To make Goggles 2 work in FPV Simulators would be huge plus when learning to fly in acro mode. Consider evaluating against "act as a display" rather then only pairing with DJI Fly Simulator.

If there is no interest to make this happen in tolerable time frame maybe consider providing docs (input stream protocol etc) for open source community.

Thank you!
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

sharko_ofc Posted at 10-17 22:37
With all due respect evaluation should have been done for first release. Its hard to see any tech or firmware limitations either since stream can be already sent from phone to Goggles. Best thing would be to provide drivers to make Goggles 2 act as a display.

Please make this high priority. To make Goggles 2 work in FPV Simulators would be huge plus when learning to fly in acro mode. Consider evaluating against "act as a display" rather then only pairing with DJI Fly Simulator.

Hello there. We totally understand your request. Rest assured that will continue to record such feedback and coordinate this with the team. We always value our customer's suggestions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-10-19
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

Can only agree to other people in here. The Virtual Flight app for Windows shows a Goggles option via the RC2 but it never connects which confuses users, we just tried for an hour to get them connected just to land here.
It's good that it at least works on mobile, but the streaming quality at least on an iPhone is very poor due to just being USB 2.0 internally... we're now trying it on Android but I have my doubts it will he better there.
2023-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules