Pocket2 sometimes takes 3 taps to start and stop
413 8 2023-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Lately, my Pocket 2 occasionally requires 3 taps on the start button to start recording (or stop recording). It's a definite issue. The taps are positive and firm - consistent with all other taps during the session. No trash around the start button.  Seems like it's happening every 4th or 5th clip I record. All video (no photo). Very annoying.

How can I get it to "obey" with only one tap every time (like it used to)? Restarting doesn't help. I have not tried re-installing the firmware. I've tried 2 different Micro SD cards. No help. I also don't think it's buffering the previous clip. It's not overheating. Not even warm.

Any suggestions?
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your mobile device to your unit and please update the firmware using the DJI Mimo app then check if the issue persists? I will post a tutorial video below for your reference. If the issue persists, please provide us with the firmware version of the unit and a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-1-6
Use props
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-6 19:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your mobile device to your unit and please update the firmware using the DJI Mimo app then check if the issue persists? I will post a tutorial video below for your reference. If the issue persists, please provide us with the firmware version of the unit and a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The unit is already boxed up and headed back to DJI. In the chat session, the agent asked for my Firmware version. I do not remeber the exact number string but I do remember it was the most current version. Upon the suggestion of the agent, I also did a reset. No help.
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

OldScout Posted at 1-6 19:34
The unit is already boxed up and headed back to DJI. In the chat session, the agent asked for my Firmware version. I do not remeber the exact number string but I do remember it was the most current version. Upon the suggestion of the agent, I also did a reset. No help.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're sorry to know that the troubleshooting didn't work and your last resort will be sending the unit to us. Rest assured that we will perform diagnostic tests on the unit once it arrived at our repair facility. Please let us know if you need help with your existing case, we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_rLiVsjgEAckG
New

Brazil

Boa tarde. Comprei recentemente um dji pocket 2 combo creator, já deixei ele carregando o suficiente para começar a utilizar, não consigo. Ligo , fica menos de 5 segundos ligado ( com a luz verde )  e em seguida o aparelho desliga. Preciso de uma ajuda!!
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_rLiVsjgEAckG
New

Brazil

Boa tarde. Comprei recentemente um dji pocket 2 combo creator, já deixei ele carregando o suficiente para começar a utilizar, não consigo. Ligo , fica menos de 5 segundos ligado ( com a luz verde )  e em seguida o aparelho desliga. Preciso de uma ajuda!!
2023-1-8
Use props
Heng Gor
lvl.2
Malaysia

Looks like I have the same issue. I bought my pocket 2 in Nov 2021. On 30 Dec 2022 I experienced the same concern that you described. Looks like I have to see the shop since I bought 1+2 years insurance coverage from the shop. Hopefully, things will turn out fine for me. I had already updates firmware to V1.8.8(226005), but the issue still remains.
20230109_171419.jpg
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_rLiVsjgEAckG Posted at 1-8 10:17

Hi there. Sorry for the late response and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Could you please provide us with a short video showing the problem so we can check it on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Heng Gor Posted at 1-9 00:55
Looks like I have the same issue. I bought my pocket 2 in Nov 2021. On 30 Dec 2022 I experienced the same concern that you described. Looks like I have to see the shop since I bought 1+2 years insurance coverage from the shop. Hopefully, things will turn out fine for me. I had already updates firmware to V1.8.8(226005), but the issue still remains.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the late reply. We're deeply sorry for the issue that you experienced before and came up with a decision to send it for replacement. Hope that you are now using a fully working DJI Pocket 2 and if you have any inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules