Go 4 App - Not Connecting to Mavic 2 with iPhone 13 Pro
2408 5 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mcguirem.209
New
United States

Hello,

I recently downloaded the DJI Go 4 app to test out using waypoints with my Mavic 2. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro with iOS 16.0 installed. The version of Go 4 I am using is v4.3.50. I have not been able to connect to the drone when my phone is plugged in to the controller. Has anyone else been having this issue/know of a way to solve it? My phone does not have any issues connecting to the same drone via the DJI Fly app.
2023-1-12
Use props
Prezzodrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8533 ft

United Kingdom

Have you tried a new cable?
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to connect your mobile device and remote controller to see if the issue persists? You may also try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device then try. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-12
Use props
TheodoreRex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 686975 ft
United States

I have the same problem - Phantom/Mavic/Mini 3 - doesn't matter, I can't get past the "The Current device cannot use the DJI Go 4, please check the relevant manual and download the correct app to use.  Contact DJI Support if it persists."

It persists.
Not really sure what happened.  I've flown before (last time September 2022, now its July 2023)... iPhone 13 and cable that has worked for years... not cannot use current device.  I've used the same iphone on this drone since 2021.
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TheodoreRex Posted at 7-13 18:40
I have the same problem - Phantom/Mavic/Mini 3 - doesn't matter, I can't get past the "The Current device cannot use the DJI Go 4, please check the relevant manual and download the correct app to use.  Contact DJI Support if it persists."

It persists.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 3, please use the DJI Fly app as the DJI Go 4 only works with your DJII Phantom 4. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-24
Use props
BrandonRB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40830 ft
Australia

Please can someone assist; I am having the same issue using my Mavic 2 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro. Please see below a summary of the issue:
‣ iOS version: 17.2.1
‣ DJI Go4 App version: 4.3.60 (4400)
‣ When connecting the phone to the remote controller, it connects momentarily (for about 1-3 seconds) then disconnects
‣  The controller message states "Aircraft Disconnected", however the drone is still connected to the remote controller it is the phone that is disconnected.
‣  When disconnecting the phone from the controller, the message changes to "Disconnected"
‣ I have tried 3 different cables, but the issue persists
‣ These same 3 cables can be used to charge the phone, with no connection issues
‣ I have uninstalled DJI Go4, turned off my phone, and reinstalled DJI Go4... twice (please see this post here: https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... cent-update.106458/). This helped a bit - the phone stays connected for a few minutes now, however it still disconnects
‣ My Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can connect to the drone remote and drone with no issues
‣ There seems to be an issue with either the DJI Go4 App or the remote controller firmware and iOS

Please, pretty please, can DJI look into this and resolve the issue? I drove an hour to get to a location this evening, only to find that I couldn't take any videos or photos because my phone wouldn't connect to my drone - a serious inconvenience. Fortunately I have an Android device that I can use in the future, but not everyone has this option.
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules