Turn off Bright LEDs on Goggles 2 left side - Can we do it?
3826 10 2023-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

Turn off Bright LEDs on Goggles 2 left side - Can we do it?

Not sure what this is for but I am all about battery life, and there will be a point where I have 4, 5 or even 6 packs and I may be on the verge of needing a 2nd pack for the goggles to keep up.

To save Battery can we turn off this super bright display on the left side of the goggles 2?

What is the leter A referencing?
led display goggles 2.jpg
2023-2-24
Use props
fans17c4995b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18832116 ft
  • >>>
United States

A Is for auto. Meaning you’re set to automatic for the video downlink channel selection.  Mine is not lit up cause I'm not running the latest fw.
2023-2-24
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
United States

fans17c4995b Posted at 2-24 16:56
A Is for auto. Meaning you’re set to automatic for the video downlink channel selection.  Mine is not lit up cause I'm not running the latest fw.

I think I am running the latest code - I can find and post the version. are you saying yours is not lit because you are not in Auto mode or because of your firmware version?
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have the option to disable the LED in pilot mode. It displays A means the current transmission channel is in Auto mode and when the LED display is turned off, it means that you are currently in Audience mode. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-24
Use props
fans17c4995b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18832116 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nitro-Tom Posted at 2-24 19:32
I think I am running the latest code - I can find and post the version. are you saying yours is not lit because you are not in Auto mode or because of your firmware version?

The latest version I believe turned on the led matrix.
2023-2-24
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
United States

fans17c4995b Posted at 2-24 22:22
The latest version I believe turned on the led matrix.

My luck

Any idea what "Audience Mode" is? I did not see such detail  in the manual. Did I read the short version or something? I must have missed that or even how to lock it hard to one channel and  not auto  mode

2023-2-25
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 19:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have the option to disable the LED in pilot mode. It displays A means the current transmission channel is in Auto mode and when the LED display is turned off, it means that you are currently in Audience mode. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

I found it in the manual - but there is not a lot said about it - but thanks! That explains it

and so does this video which I actually like - DJI does good at this
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nitro-Tom Posted at 2-25 08:02
I found it in the manual - but there is not a lot said about it - but thanks! That explains it

and so does this video which I actually like - DJI does good at this

Thank you for your awesome feedback, Tom. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We are more than happy to help. Have a nice day ahead and happy flying!
2023-2-26
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
United States

I also tried manual mode and selecting channel 1 - good to be able to lock in 3 pilots, do a race with each pilot on his/her own channel and others can watch........using audience mode. too cool......

I am trying to get a track setup and may start a Avata face book group for this action in South Fl and one in Central FL - stay tuned!
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nitro-Tom Posted at 2-26 08:06
I also tried manual mode and selecting channel 1 - good to be able to lock in 3 pilots, do a race with each pilot on his/her own channel and others can watch........using audience mode. too cool......

I am trying to get a track setup and may start a Avata face book group for this action in South Fl and one in Central FL - stay tuned!

Thank you for your feedback, Tom, and we're glad that you had maximized the said feature. If you have any concerns or inquiries, feel free to ask. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-5
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

It should be a way to turn this off
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules