568 5 2023-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Hi,

I tried to get my DJI RC pro remote to pair with my Mavic 3 Classic (brought it as part as the fly more combo on release)

when I selected the mavic 3 classic (It downloads a firmware each time you you select a diffent drone) it will not pair (I have tired everything)

Yet if I select the Mavic 3 (non classic) it pairs perfectly almost right away..

I have not put the bird in the sky yet as im worried there could be a issue with it ?

Any thoughts ?
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Renames. Thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM please check. Thank you.
2023-3-3
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-3 18:10
Hi, Renames. Thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM please check. Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me - I have DMed you the requested information.

I took it for a test flight today - and everything seemed to work ok..

but I am doing a race next wek and I really want to make sure its not going do something odd on me
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Renames Posted at 3-3 18:30
Thanks for getting back to me - I have DMed you the requested information.

I took it for a test flight today - and everything seemed to work ok..

Hi, Renames. Thank you for the reply. I have verified through the Serial Number you have provided that the drone is a Mavic 3, not a Mavic 3 Classic. That's why the DJI RC Pro only connected with Mavic 3 from the options upon linking. Please feel free to use it. Good luck with your race next week!
2023-3-3
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-3 18:49
Hi, Renames. Thank you for the reply. I have verified through the Serial Number you have provided that the drone is a Mavic 3, not a Mavic 3 Classic. That's why the DJI RC Pro only connected with Mavic 3 from the options upon linking. Please feel free to use it. Good luck with your race next week!

well there you go..

I should I have googled it lol..

I assumed classic means the original one

Never mind thanks
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Renames Posted at 3-3 19:19
well there you go..

I should I have googled it lol..

You're most welcome. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Happy weekend!
2023-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules