1185 18 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got my DJI Mavic 3. The props were a bit scratched up and one of them was cracked. Does anyone have extra ones they don't need? Pm me please.
2023-3-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

In stock at the Amazon DJI store.  https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic ... JD7?ref_=ast_sto_dp
2023-3-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

They show in stock at https://www.dronenerds.com/produ ... ise-propellers.html and https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/s ... opellers&sts=ma
2023-3-23
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

They really cheap. I got myself a full extra set
2023-3-23
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13424032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this dude really trying to bum a few spare props right now? This is like the shady looking dude outside a gas station trying to bum a cigarette and light.
2023-3-23
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-23 17:39
Is this dude really trying to bum a few spare props right now? This is like the shady looking dude outside a gas station trying to bum a cigarette and light.

Well you don't know if somebody will help unless you ask.  : )

2023-3-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-23 17:39

Just wondering cause someone might have some extra ones they don’t need.
2023-3-23
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 3-23 18:09
Well you don't know if somebody will help unless you ask.  : )

I've learned it's best to not help someone that won't even help themselves. I'm feeling kind today so here's my help... https://www.amazon.com/4pairs-Mavic-Lightweight-Foldable-Propellers
2023-3-23
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Drey. I Posted at 3-23 18:29
Just wondering cause someone might have some extra ones they don’t need.

I'm not trying to be mean but really think about this. Props are something that you always want to have extra of on hand. Most of us here have extras yes, but we will defiantly need those sometime in the future. Either unexpectedly or for a routine changing. The only way someone would have extras that they truly don't need would be if they crashed/sold a Mavic and left the hobby. In that case I don't see that person being an active member on this forum. Just buy you some and buy some extra ones too. They're not that expensive and you'll gain a little self respect knowing you did it yourself.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Drey. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We do have an available set of DJI Mavic 3 Low noise propellers on our store website. You may purchase it using this link https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-low-noise-propellers . Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-23 18:44
I'm not trying to be mean but really think about this. Props are something that you always want to have extra of on hand. Most of us here have extras yes, but we will defiantly need those sometime in the future. Either unexpectedly or for a routine changing. The only way someone would have extras that they truly don't need would be if they crashed/sold a Mavic and left the hobby. In that case I don't see that person being an active member on this forum. Just buy you some and buy some extra ones too. They're not that expensive and you'll gain a little self respect knowing you did it yourself.

i see what you’re saying.
2023-3-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-23 18:51
Hi, Drey. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We do have an available set of DJI Mavic 3 Low noise propellers on our store website. You may purchase it using this link https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-low-noise-propellers . Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you.

Ok thanks.
2023-3-23
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-23 18:44
I'm not trying to be mean but really think about this. Props are something that you always want to have extra of on hand. Most of us here have extras yes, but we will defiantly need those sometime in the future. Either unexpectedly or for a routine changing. The only way someone would have extras that they truly don't need would be if they crashed/sold a Mavic and left the hobby. In that case I don't see that person being an active member on this forum. Just buy you some and buy some extra ones too. They're not that expensive and you'll gain a little self respect knowing you did it yourself.

i have been know to give away my props.  i'm a big master airscrew fan and if my props go bad, they will be replaced by m.a.  therefore, i'm pretty much never going to need the handful of props that are literally forced upon me by dji thru fly more combos, battery packs, and other means.  every time i bought m3p battery combo kit, i got the useless bag and props...what am i going to do with this?  i don't even fly m2z anymore and now i'm left with so many sets of props laying around....ebay is not an option to sell cheapo accessories and when i sell my drone, i have found you get $0 extra by loading up the sell with a bunch of extras.  autel evo props are practically indestructible unless you crash.  etc.  i have m3 ma beautiful neon green props but i haven't flown my m3 yet so i don't have anything to give away....yet.  i've learned alot in all of the forums so i try to give back where i can, i dont mind...else i'm going to drown in this stuff.  
2023-3-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 3-23 20:48
i have been know to give away my props.  i'm a big master airscrew fan and if my props go bad, they will be replaced by m.a.  therefore, i'm pretty much never going to need the handful of props that are literally forced upon me by dji thru fly more combos, battery packs, and other means.  every time i bought m3p battery combo kit, i got the useless bag and props...what am i going to do with this?  i don't even fly m2z anymore and now i'm left with so many sets of props laying around....ebay is not an option to sell cheapo accessories and when i sell my drone, i have found you get $0 extra by loading up the sell with a bunch of extras.  autel evo props are practically indestructible unless you crash.  etc.  i have m3 ma beautiful neon green props but i haven't flown my m3 yet so i don't have anything to give away....yet.  i've learned alot in all of the forums so i try to give back where i can, i dont mind...else i'm going to drown in this stuff.

It's a pity there would be a wee swim involved otherwise I would help you out with disposal of some M2P/Z props lol.
2023-3-23
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... no, I don't have any that I don't need....   
2023-3-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 3-23 20:48

Let me know.
2023-3-24
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-23 22:04
It's a pity there  would be a wee swim involved otherwise I would help you out with disposal of some M2P/Z props lol.

Hahaha
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most welcome, Drey. Take care and happy flying!
2023-3-24
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-24 06:20
You are most welcome, Drey. Take care and happy flying!

Thanks paladin!
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules