6560 16 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are the best nd filters to get for a DJI mini 3 pro?
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Drey. I. Thank you for reaching out. We have an official ND Filter Set for DJI Mini 3 Series that we would like to recommend. You may check them on this link: (https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=0). Hopefully, other users provide their suggestions as well.
2023-3-23
Use props
Palliativo
lvl.3

Philippines

Hi
I purchased the DJI 3-filter set and they work fine. I think 3 are more than enough compared to other options with 6 filters.

However there is a MAJOR drawback: the box of the ND filters is not thick enough to accommodate the lens cover of the M3P.

SERIOUSLY DJI???! THIS MUST BE A JOKE
2023-3-23
Use props
Bodkins Best Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2195374 ft
Canada

Palliativo Posted at 3-23 21:56
Hi
I purchased the DJI 3-filter set and they work fine. I think 3 are more than enough compared to other options with 6 filters.

I know.  This is the very definition of shortsightedness.  Get your act together, DJI.
2023-3-23
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-23 21:23
Hi, Drey. I. Thank you for reaching out. We have an official ND Filter Set for DJI Mini 3 Series that we would like to recommend. You may check them on this link: (https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-nd-filters-set-16-256?from=search-result-v2&position=0). Hopefully, other users provide their suggestions as well.

Thank you. Have a good day
2023-3-24
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Palliativo Posted at 3-23 21:56
Hi

Wow. That is messed up.
2023-3-24
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 3-23 23:51
I know.  This is the very definition of shortsightedness.  Get your act together, DJI.

Definitely agree.
2023-3-24
Use props
Davent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106686 ft
United Kingdom

I bought the Artman ND Filter Set for DJI Mini 3 / Mini 3 Pro, 6 Pack CPL UV ND8 ND16 ND32 ND64 Filter from Amazon for £29.99 (with current discounts), after see it reviewed and compared with the other major suppliers on you tube. It is excellent value and the original cover does fit in strong case together with a supplied lens cloth. The case looks very sturdy and has magnetic fasteners. Hope this is of help.
2023-3-24
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Davent Posted at 3-24 04:26
I bought the Artman ND Filter Set for DJI Mini 3 / Mini 3 Pro, 6 Pack CPL UV ND8 ND16 ND32 ND64 Filter from Amazon for £29.99 (with current discounts), after see it reviewed and compared with the other major suppliers on you tube. It is excellent value and the original cover does fit in strong case together with a supplied lens cloth. The case looks very sturdy and has magnetic fasteners. Hope this is of help.

Thanks I will look into this.
2023-3-24
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Freewell ND filters are worth looking into available on Amazon or direct.
2023-3-24
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RobZilla Posted at 3-24 05:15
Freewell ND filters are worth looking into available on Amazon or direct.

I saw that they are praised.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Drey. I Posted at 3-24 04:20
Thank you. Have a good day

You're most welcome, Drey. I. Have a good one as well!
2023-3-25
Use props
MABaumstark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244987 ft
United States

I would recommend DJI as the best first party option and Freewell as the best third party option. Check out the links below for more information on either.

Links:

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-nd-filters-set-16-256

https://www.freewellgear.com/143-mini-3-pro
2023-6-1
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MABaumstark Posted at 6-1 18:54
I would recommend DJI as the best first party option and Freewell as the best third party option. Check out the links below for more information on either.

Links:

What do you think is better?
2023-6-1
Use props
MABaumstark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244987 ft
United States

Drey. I Posted at 6-1 18:56
What do you think is better?

Which is better is subjective to the user more often than not, it depends on the pilots' desired purpose in flying. Do you plan to use this done recreationally or professonally? If you are recreational (novice) then I would consider DJI first but if you are professional then I would opt for Freewell Gear. If you were to compare the same product from each brand, I would assume they would be indistinguishable in performance value. However, there are many more options to choose from at Freewell Gear compared to DJI such as the various other filter levels and polarized sets so I would say Freewell offers the most performance potential and financial value. But if you like DJI products, are less than closely familiar with camera technology and/or want a simple yet enhanced set up then I would opt for DJI.

2023-6-1
Use props
fans7ac73174
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385594 ft
United States

Whatever you do avoid PGYTECH filters.  Absolute garbage product from a garbage company.  They don't fit the MP3 properly -- which they admit.  When I asked for a refund, they offered a $10 discount then ghosted me.  

I have sets from both DJI and Freewell.  Both are very solid choices.   
2023-6-2
Use props
Aurgelme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1657 ft
Norway

It may be wise to take into account the weight of the filters, which may have an impact  for automatic detection of wide-angle lens, which were introduced in one of the last firmware updates.

You can read more about this in this thread
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D776%26typeid%3D776
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules