Android Ronin app landscape mode
787 2 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Hb5Sil4tpdiV
lvl.1
United States

I have a DJI smart controller I would like to use the Ronin app on for my Ronin RS 3 Pro setup.  I already have the controller for our drones and why not use it as a monitor too.

When I load the Ronin software it will not turn into landscape mode. This would really make this product nice as I can reuse other DJI products.  If not as we buy more of these we have to buy monitors as well.  So please add landscape mode to the Ronin Android app.

2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Can you please provide us photos showing the issue that you experience on your DJI Smart controller when using the Ronin app so we can forward it to our designated team? Also, the DJI smart controller supports downloading the Ronin app and can be connected to the RavenEye image transmission to view the image transmission. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_Hb5Sil4tpdiV
lvl.1
United States

I gave up on the smart controller.  I decided to go with the Atomos Ninja V+.  Much lighter and has better screen and record features to SSD.
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules