1071 6 2023-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the latest firmware and the DJI RC / Mini 3 Pro The EV settings don’t have any effect on the controller’s video but after a hyperlapse the preview / compiled video shows the proper EV.   I thought the filter I had was too dark and turned up EV to 1.7 and started a lapse then stopped and looked at the short video. Clearly not what I’m seeing on my screen. The screen is really dark like stuck on EV 0. I couldn’t see this on the daytime but night time is obvious.

Anyone else notice this a night?  Latest firmware 3/28/2023 everything is updated.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dronethemoment. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share with us a raw video and the parameters you used for further checking?
2023-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which update there was two releases in two days.  
2023-4-1
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The latest one I flew with last night. I’ll check my version numbers soon but it’s the only one available at the moment.
2023-4-1
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Update:  After having several issues with the DJI RC and Mini 3 Pro after this update and forum post, I finally got tired of it and plugged the RC into my macbook and used DJI Asstant 2 to force downgrade and then upgrade my firmware.

It appears I was affected by a "Zero Day" bug where the firmware was released with an issue and  I immediately upgraded, and couldn't get the hotfix due to versioning of the software.  The remote and the mini3 pro refused to refresh the update, so I had to downgrade on the computer.

This fixed the EV settings not appearing properly on the controller's video output, and also seems to have fixed an issue where the mini 3 becomes unresponsive halfway through a hyperlapse and then becomes responsive the moment I stop the lapse (like a courselock hyperlapse stops allowing stick input to make adjustments) .

I'm still stuck with the "Flight Records Limit Reached" issue even though I've cleared my controller, reset the caches and uploaded all of my flights... another version may fix this I hope as others are seeing it in other forum posts.
2023-4-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

dronethemoment Posted at 4-10 07:27
Update:  After having several issues with the DJI RC and Mini 3 Pro after this update and forum post, I finally got tired of it and plugged the RC into my macbook and used DJI Asstant 2 to force downgrade and then upgrade my firmware.

It appears I was affected by a "Zero Day" bug where the firmware was released with an issue and  I immediately upgraded, and couldn't get the hotfix due to versioning of the software.  The remote and the mini3 pro refused to refresh the update, so I had to downgrade on the computer.

There you are...   
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dronethemoment Posted at 4-10 07:27

It appears I was affected by a "Zero Day" bug where the firmware was released with an issue and  I immediately upgraded, and couldn't get the hotfix due to versioning of the software.  The remote and the mini3 pro refused to refresh the update, so I had to downgrade on the computer.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Regarding the "Flight Record Storage Limit Reached", this prompt is not an error message, it is a reminder that is mainly to remind you to upload the flight records. If you want to dismiss the prompt, after ensuring that the flight records are uploaded to the cloud, manually clear the flight record cache; or connect the DJI RC to Internet. If the flight records are successfully synchronized to the server, the prompt stops showing up. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules