796 8 2023-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gopher1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1253 ft
United Kingdom

newbee here
can some one help please i have a sd card in the drone do i need one in the hand set as well and do the LED  go out when fully charge or go out
thank you
2023-4-5
Use props
Zoooom
lvl.4

Australia

The small card you put in the DJI RC controller is for recording screenshots and screen movies, to show your daring stunts. It's not necessary, but loads of stuff will end up on it, which could be useful for a Care claim.

LEDs are all lit up, when charged.
2023-4-5
Use props
gopher1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you for help I have a spair card to put in as you say just in case it has a mind of it's own
Thanks
2023-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI RC (built-in screen) the use of the SD card will help you capture screenshots and screen recordings on the controller as Zooom stated in post #2. In addition, the DJI Mini 3 Pro battery LED lights will normally stay on when the battery is fully charged, if you are using the DJI RC, the LED will be turned off once fully charged. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to ask. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-5
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Sometimes I take video, sometimes photos and sometimes I just fly for a look around without needing to record anything, but every flight I take has screen recorded from pre-flight to landing just in case something goes wrong.
2023-4-5
Use props
gopher1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Lieutenant Posted at 4-5 21:43
Sometimes I take video, sometimes photos and sometimes I just fly for a look around without needing to record anything, but every flight I take has screen recorded from pre-flight to landing just in case something goes wrong.

hi sorry for not getting back sooner working nights just a quick one how do i record the screen please
thanks
2023-4-6
Use props
Zoooom
lvl.4

Australia

On the DJI RC, there is a pull down menu with brightness and wifi on it as well.
2023-4-6
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

gopher1 Posted at 4-6 15:21
hi sorry for not getting back sooner working nights just a quick one how do i record the screen please
thanks

Swipe down twice on the DJI fly screen and you will see a screen record button.
2023-4-6
Use props
gopher1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

thank you both iam still learning sun in uk should raining its a bank hoilday
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules