Memory card not being found on goggles or drone - Help please!
1700 5 2023-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DoubleDFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75226 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there,

Today I got my DJI Avata, i have just linked everything up and for some reason it can't find the SD card on both the goggles and the drone. I have tried to switch from internal storage to SD card but both options for the goggles and drone are greyed out.

Any idea what it could be? I freshly formated the cards before I inserted them. They were formated to exFAT if that is any help?

Thank you in adavnace.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reformat the SD card via the Goggles and check if the issue persists? Please go to Menu>Settings>Camera>Format>(Goggles SD Card/Internal Storage/Aircraft SD Card). If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-13
Use props
DoubleDFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75226 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI there,

Thank you for the reply. I have managed to format the memory card for the goggles now and that is working. However, I am still having an issue with the drone itself. I tried re-inserting the SD card once the drone was turned on and that didn't change anything. I have tried removing the SD card and reformatting it on the PC and that hasn't worked. A little stumped as to what the issue is, The SD card I am using is a Sandisk Extreme 256GB.

Any ideas.
2023-4-14
Use props
ay6810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76631 ft
Singapore

Hi I had the similar problem when I used a micro SD card reader to read the files on a PC running Win 11. After formatting the micro SD card with the goggles command,, the micro SD in the drone still had the E:/ is not readable due to a different directory system or file format is corrupted. This happened for the goggles micro SD as well. In the goggles, the videos can be seen and played back.  How do I rectify it? I have changed two cards, First sd card was Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 gb and the 2nd card is Kioxia 64gb.   
Do I need to just connect a wire from Avata to the PC to download the files or can I continue to use a card reader?
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_NwuFVlWV9NhL
New
Italy

When I connect my Avata on a Pc with windows 8,10 or 11 I see all the photos and videos, when i connect for the second time the Avata I can't see video and photos,  the only way is format the memory internal an microSD card, lose all the photo and images, and now it works. I've the last firmware. Solutions?
2023-8-10
Use props
ChicagoKid23
lvl.1

United States

DoubleDFPV Posted at 2023-4-14 01:54
HI there,

Thank you for the reply. I have managed to format the memory card for the goggles now and that is working. However, I am still having an issue with the drone itself. I tried re-inserting the SD card once the drone was turned on and that didn't change anything. I have tried removing the SD card and reformatting it on the PC and that hasn't worked. A little stumped as to what the issue is, The SD card I am using is a Sandisk Extreme 256GB.

How were you able to get your SD card to show in your goggles? I am experiencing a similar issue with my Goggles 2.
4-22 22:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules