Safest Mix of Firmware & APP for Android OS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mosszaphod
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I got a new P3A a few weeks ago and it came with 1.2.6. I went ahead and downgraded it to 1.1.9 (P3A & RC) and I am also using DJ Pilot APP 1.2.0 with my Asus MEMO 8.

My question is does anyone think with my current setup it would be wise to update to 1.3.2 FW and to the DJ GO APP 2.0.2? I went through the forums some, but so much mixed information to piece together to get a solid answer. I would love to hear from a bunch of different people on this if possible.

Thanks everyone!

2015-8-23
Use props
Quadifier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2664 ft
United States

The only way to know is to just update everything and try it.  Just make sure you have the previous versions in case it doesn't work for you.  Some have reported bad experiences with the updates....but I flew about 30 minutes today with the latest FW and Go updates and the bird flew perfectly.
2015-8-23
Use props
joecwilson
New

United States

No problems for me either w/ 1.3.2 FW and the DJ GO APP 2.0.2
Samsung Galaxy S6

It does seem to start getting laggy after 10 minutes however
2015-8-23
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

Australia

joecwilson Posted at 2015-8-24 13:16
No problems for me either w/ 1.3.2 FW and the DJ GO APP 2.0.2
Samsung Galaxy S6

"Starting to get laggy after 10 mins" would indicate a problem. That might be acceptable for some.

To the OP: from what I can ascertain you should be 'ok' on the latest, as there's comfort in knowing you can roll back if needed....a time wasting endeavor, sure. but you'll only know if you try. Unfortunately.

p.s. or perhaps wait until the next firmware comes out, which may well be a matter of days looking at other threads. Then you won't have to go through the entire upgrade process again so soon.
2015-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules