Selling FPV - There's No Remove Device From Account
1398 6 2023-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Es14ors4D286
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34134 ft
United States

I'm in the process of selling my DJI FPV drone and when I go into profile - device management - and click on FPV in the DJI Fly app, there's no red text (as there is with my Air 2s and Avata) to click on to "Remove Device from Account". I do have the refresh plan and it shows that it's active, but nothing to remove the FPV.

Anything I'm missing here. I tried the delete app after logging out, and re-installing, etc.

2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_Es14ors4D286
lvl.1
United States

I think I found the answer to my question; since the FPV, even though it’s covered under a Refresh Plan, it doesn’t have Flyaway coverage so therefore it’s not bound to account. Found in reply from DJI on April18, 2023, this forum.
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have managed to find the answer to your inquiry. Please be advised that the DJI FPV does not support binding via DJI Fly app since the DJI FPV drone doesn't have a DJI Care flyaway coverage. Only products that support the DJI Care Flyaway Coverage can do binding/unbinding. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_Es14ors4D286
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-7 23:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you have managed to find the answer to your inquiry. Please be advised that the DJI FPV does not support binding via DJI Fly app since the DJI FPV drone doesn't have a DJI Care flyaway coverage. Only products that support the DJI Care Flyaway Coverage can do binding/unbinding. Thank you for your valued support!

Very good. Thanks for the confirmation.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Es14ors4D286 Posted at 5-8 02:56
Very good. Thanks for the confirmation.

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2023-5-11
Use props
Gael
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15449035 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 01:50
You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for always choosing DJI!

So no need, to do something before selling it ! Right ?
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gael Posted at 5-14 22:37
So no need, to do something before selling it ! Right ?

For DJI FPV, you may refer first to this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-247368-1-1.html for some recommendations before selling your unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules