Hyperlapse Not Competing Settings
981 7 2023-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Using an RS 2 w/Nikon Z6II. I set up Hyperlapse to take a photo every 2 seconds for 10 minutes. The camera was set to Manuel exposure @ 1/50 sec. The RS 2 tells me that would equal 300 shots in 10 minutes. There were two waypoints that created a pan from point A to B. There was a fresh battery in both the camera and the RS 2. I run the the Hyperlapse and everything seemed to run fine but when I down load the images there are only 117 frames instead of the 300 that I was expecting. Why didn't I get 300 frames as I was expecting instead of the 117?

2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MRomine. Thank you for reaching out. Please check the following details below:
• There is no time for the camera to write data into the microSD card.
• The photo specifications are high (for example RAW/JPEG+RAW).
• The microSD card’s writing speed is low.
• There is an error with the Timelapse/camera parameter setting.
• Set the camera’s focus mode to Auto Focus (AF).
• The camera photo mode is set to a non-single shot mode, such as Burst mode.
1. Set the photo format to JPEG.
2. Extend the photo-taking interval.
3. Set the camera mode to Manual Focus (MF).
4. Set the photo mode to “Single Shot”.
5. Use a microSD card with higher reading and writing specifications.

If the problem persists, please provide us with the following information:
1. Gimbal model and firmware version;
* If Timelapse is set in the Ronin app, please provide the Ronin app version.
2. Lens model;
3. Timelapse mission setting;
1) If Timelapse is set on the touchscreen, please take a photo showing the touchscreen setting.
2) If Timelapse is set in the Ronin app, please take a screenshot of the Ronin app settings.
4. Time-lapse photographic composites of videos and photographs of original footage;
5. Feedback details about the above troubleshooting process.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-29
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 04:06
Hi, MRomine. Thank you for reaching out. Please check the following details below:

Ok thank you for those pointers. I will see if I continue to have issues. if I do I will report back with your requested info.

Thank you.
mark
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 5-29 07:18
Ok thank you for those pointers. I will see if I continue to have issues. if I do I will report back with your requested info.

Thank you.

You're most welcome, Mark. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-6-1
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 04:06

Still having problems with Timelapse. Tried twice today to do a 10 minute timelapse.
1. Gimbal model and firmware version: RS2 Pro. Firmware: 01.05.00.20
* If Timelapse is set in the Ronin app, please provide the Ronin app version. No, it was set on the touchscreen.
2. Lens model: Nikon 14-30 f4 S for Z bodies. Camera was the Nikon Z6II
3. Timelapse mission setting;
1) If Timelapse is set on the touchscreen, please take a photo showing the touchscreen setting. Please see attached screen photo.
2) If Timelapse is set in the Ronin app, please take a screenshot of the Ronin app settings. It was set on the touchscreen.
4. Time-lapse photographic composites of videos and photographs of original footage
5. Feedback details about the above troubleshooting process. The Gombal did not move. I had two waypoints set.

The camera was set to AF. Also tried MF.

The main card slot is CFexpress card. San Disk Extreme Pro 128GB, Read: 1700 MB/S. Write: 1200 MB/S.
2nd slot is a San Disk Extreme Pro SD card. 95 MB/s

Any thoughts?
IMG_1490.jpg
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 10-19 15:40
Still having problems with Timelapse. Tried twice today to do a 10 minute timelapse.
1. Gimbal model and firmware version: RS2 Pro. Firmware: 01.05.00.20
* If Timelapse is set in the Ronin app, please provide the Ronin app version. No, it was set on the touchscreen.

Hi, MRomine. Thank you for the update. Can you please also provide the time-lapse photographic composites of videos and photographs of the original footage? This will help our relevant team to investigate the issue. Please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-10-19
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-19 16:43
Hi, MRomine. Thank you for the update. Can you please also provide the time-lapse photographic composites of videos and photographs of the original footage? This will help our relevant team to investigate the issue. Please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

It seems to be working fine now. Not sure what made the difference. I was able to get it to work with both RAW and JPG files.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 11-30 14:25
It seems to be working fine now. Not sure what made the difference. I was able to get it to work with both RAW and JPG files.

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to reach us anytime!
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules