Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUBE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57959 ft
Switzerland

Hi

Just upgraded to latest DJI APP
Very strangely no options for video color profile or types of ProRes options?

Unable to update firmware on this new Mavic 3 cine drone.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Peter

2023-6-3
Use props
RUBE
lvl.1
Switzerland

I know my way around the mavic 3, this is the second one I have had.... maybe this gets returned?
2023-6-3
Use props
RUBE
lvl.1
Switzerland

Also the Usb C cable does not connect the drone to the computer, only the usbc - usbA cable works. This is true for all three of my computers.  I was able to update firmware to the new drone but this was no help. Perhaps a manufacturing error or shipping damage?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please enter the Video mode and select 4K and above resolution, enter Settings-Camera-Coding Format, and select ProRes. Then a video can be recorded with Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding. Please refer to the image below.

Note: After ProRes is selected, the encoding format will be restored to H.264 when entering the Explore mode. After exiting the Explore mode, you can continue to record the video with Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding. During recording, entering/exiting the Explore mode is not supported.

If the issue persists, please send us a screen recording showing the option on the DJI Fly app Camera settings. Also, please make sure to switch to video mode to have this option. Thank you.

1.png
2023-6-3
Use props
RUBE
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi. Thank you for your message

1)I do not see an image on your post
2) I do not use explore mode, but thank you for your information about that.
3) Is the menu supposed to show me the different color profile options (as in D-log) or is only 'normal. supported now?
4) Is there still an option for Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT? Because none of these options are shown.
5) Why does the Drone not connect to any of my 3 computers with the usbC-usbC cable but will only connect with the usbc-usbA cable?
6)Could an internal damage be caused to to reckless shipping method? I took pictures, there are indentations inside the new case which suggests the drone experienced extreme pressure on the body.
camera settings.png
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules