Can I keep a charger plugged in receiver during use?
1009 5 2023-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

I was wondering if you can keer a charger plugged into te receiver during use (when using it longer than the battery lasts)... and the transmitters?

2023-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can charge the DJI Mic (transmitter and receiver) while using it. The power output of external power supply must meet the DJI MIC charging requirements (such as charging head, and charging bank). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-6-11
Use props
djiuser_qVkMdNEZpBAq
New

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-6-11 17:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can charge the DJI Mic (transmitter and receiver) while using it. The power output of external power supply must meet the DJI MIC charging requirements (such as charging head, and charging bank). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi there,

So how can i charge the transmitter while in use? is it through the USB-port or to another charging case?
i thought the USB-C port iof transmitter is to be used only for downloading the audio recording files on a PC? please clarify.
and also what is the maximum allowed hours or time that both the receiver and transmitter can be use continously while iits also being charge? i was wondering if it will overheat or will lose some audio quality when it overheats during use for a long period of time.
3-5 02:22
Use props
djiuser_qVkMdNEZpBAq
New

New Zealand

hi.
it's not clear on how long the operating time of each device when its not plug on power or charging case.
An alos how can you use or plug the transmitter to the charging case to extend the operating time when you only have one charging case and you are using it to charge the receiver while in use. i mean you cant plug those 3 device at the same time on the charging case while they are all being used at the same time. its only possible for the receiver when its on a desk. not possible if mounted on a camera. the transmitter are not possible to charge when in use when its clip to a person during interview or speech or seminar when a person is on stage in front of crowd doing seminar. forum, training, etc.
3-5 02:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_qVkMdNEZpBAq Posted at 3-5 02:22
Hi there,

So how can i charge the transmitter while in use? is it through the USB-port or to another charging case?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this concern to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
3-6 23:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_qVkMdNEZpBAq Posted at 3-5 02:49
hi.
it's not clear on how long the operating time of each device when its not plug on power or charging case.
An alos how can you use or plug the transmitter to the charging case to extend the operating time when you only have one charging case and you are using it to charge the receiver while in use. i mean you cant plug those 3 device at the same time on the charging case while they are all being used at the same time. its only possible for the receiver when its on a desk. not possible if mounted on a camera. the transmitter are not possible to charge when in use when its clip to a person during interview or speech or seminar when a person is on stage in front of crowd doing seminar. forum, training, etc.[view_image]

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. The RX supports simultaneous charging and use, which is charging through the Type-C interface on the side of the fuselage. The Type-C port is also designed for charging. Please note that there is no time limit when using the unit when charging. Feel free to use the product with confidence. We appreciate your valued support.
3-8 05:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules