Serbia

2023-6-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely video. It surely served to enhance everyones' enjoyment of the Happy Day. Lucky you didn't get your props entangled in the balloon tails
2023-6-13
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646844 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

Blériot53 Posted at 6-13 05:34
Lovely video. It surely served to enhance everyones' enjoyment of the Happy Day. Lucky you didn't get your props entangled in the balloon tails

I was helped here by a 70mm medium telephoto camera that kept me at a sufficient distance
2023-6-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VIZ Produkcija Posted at 6-13 05:40
I was helped here by a 70mm medium telephoto camera that kept me at a sufficient distance

Good thinking
2023-6-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice move there.
2023-6-13
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done!
2023-6-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2023-6-14
Use props
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

and what will happen with those balloons? Totally idiotic ceremony ...  it is like walking a path and throwing trash everywhere and smiling it is so fun ...
2023-6-15
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

If you were here, with this video at a wedding, you would get palms over your head )))))

The subject at a wedding is not the tree in front of church, is not the balloons and not the back of church )))...
You have ZERO footage that can be used in a wedding editing movie.

I do not want to be an azzhole, but this is the ugly truth, try to lower the drone, try the best angles...
Was nicer to approach from that clear line of sight between the tree and the church and get the people there...at least, they are the subject....and balloons can be used for 3-4 seconds, not 1 minute footage.
Cheers.
2023-6-23
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-23 00:14
If you were here, with this video at a wedding, you would get palms over your head )))))

The subject at a wedding is not the tree in front of church, is not the balloons and not the back of church )))...

If you are interested, watch the full trailer and how I used the aerial shots.

2023-6-24
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

VIZ Produkcija Posted at 6-24 01:33
If you are interested, watch the full trailer and how I used the aerial shots.

https://youtu.be/79k3uoVJZZE

You have great skills for ground footage.
Need to work more at aerian one.
2023-6-24
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-24 10:26
You have great skills for ground footage.
Need to work more at aerian one.

Remember we’ve seen your skills as posted on YT and they are a lot worse than the OPs, in fact the OPs video is like 100 times better than the rubbish you posted. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I think you're all mouth and no trousers..
2023-6-24
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-24 13:43
Remember we’ve seen your skills as posted on YT and they are a lot worse than the OPs, in fact the OPs video is like 100 times better than the rubbish you posted. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I think you're all mouth and no trousers..

David, stay on your footage from cemetery....is better...
2023-6-25
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-25 23:39
David, stay on your footage from cemetery....is better...

. It’s wrong to insult others especially when you haven’t a clue yourself. Remember many have seen your footage which leaves a lot to be desired and you would do well to learn from the OP who is a lot more professional than the work you produce .
2023-6-26
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-26 07:04
. It’s wrong to insult others especially when you haven’t a clue yourself. Remember many have seen your footage which leaves a lot to be desired and you would do well to learn from the OP who is a lot more professional than the work you produce .

As I told you, stay on your footage with cemetery...is better and is in your class...others are a little higher.
2023-6-26
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-26 07:04

I love it how quickly it gets personal on this forum...

So now, who has the better videos here???

We need links.... Cemetery links, YT links...
2023-6-26
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

Burt37 Posted at 6-26 23:27
I love it how quickly it gets personal on this forum...

Wedding shots are certainly much more beautiful Here is another practical example of the usability of the telephoto camera on the Mavic 3 Pro:

2023-6-27
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-26 22:45
As I told you, stay on your footage with cemetery...is better and is in your class...others are a little higher.

Your footage is rubbish you know it, it’s all fur coat and no knickers. But more than that you come here to insult others knowing you haven’t a clue , I didn’t insult the OP nor did I compare my footage. I have no problem posting footage or photos here for others to compare or critic but the critics should know what they’re talking about “and you don’t “ if you can’t take criticism then don’t come here and dish it out thats just hypocritical.
2023-6-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Burt37 Posted at 6-26 23:27
I love it how quickly it gets personal on this forum...

Well when someone insults and ridicules others who post their work here they should be very careful to know what they are talking about and geo drone hasn’t a clue , he spends all his time on this forum whining and setting himself up as a professional, but having witnessed his footage it is genuinely rubbish and thats why he won’t post it here on this forum.
It’s not about who has the best videos here but more about supporting those brave enough to post here, not to be insulted, but fair critic and encouragement should be part of the preamble.
2023-6-28
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-28 06:19
Well when someone insults and ridicules others who post their work here they should be very careful to know what they are talking about and geo drone hasn’t a clue , he spends all his time on this forum whining and setting himself up as a professional, but having witnessed his footage it is genuinely rubbish and thats why he won’t post it here on this forum.
It’s not about who has the best videos here but more about supporting those brave enough to post here, not to be insulted, but fair critic and encouragement should be part of the preamble.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm 100% with you on this subject...

That's why I was asking nicely to show us what you and Geo were talking about...

I always enjoy watching other people work... In another forum that I'm on, we have two very specific sections:

1) The Gallery (where people show off their work and get other member's opinions about..

2) Not For Critique (Not for constructive criticism) where you have to play nice... Here sometimes you see some real gems, because the user is not afraid to post

It does work, as everyone knows how to play...

We have similar sections here, but unfortunately (and I don't blame the users for this but the forum software), most people just post anything anywhere...

2023-6-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Burt37 Posted at 6-28 07:15
Don't get me wrong.. I'm 100% with you on this subject...

That's why I was asking nicely to show us what you and Geo were talking about...

It’s not for me to put someone’s work up here, ask him. As for mine there is hundreds of videos and photos posted from when i started to fly until now . Here’s a sample of mine.
2023-6-28
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Hallmark007 Posted at 6-28 09:16
It’s not for me to put someone’s work up here, ask him. As for mine there is hundreds of videos and photos posted from when i started to fly until now . Here’s a sample of mine.
[view_image]

Off course is not. I should have just ask generically...

Beautiful pictures you got there.

Thank you for sharing
2023-6-28
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Burt37 Posted at 6-28 15:27
Off course is not. I should have just ask generically...

Beautiful pictures you got there.

Hallmark aka David harrased all people from this forum by being an a##....
Is a DJI boy, if you say that your drone have issues, he appears and try to convince all that you are the idiot and the drone is fine.
Now we give him some of his medicine...
As for the wedding, I expressed my ideas. The person have great skills for land movies, less ones for aerial.
Cheers.
2023-7-7
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 7-7 03:56
Is a DJI boy, if you say that your drone have issues, he appears and try to convince all that you are the idiot and the drone is fine.

You’re an idiot, you spend your time waffling around here helping no one , you talk a big game but so far we’ve only seen your rubbish and its complete rubbish.
2023-7-17
Use props
Heiress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4033665 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 7-7 03:56

All the same I think he’s right about you. You shouldn’t be giving good or bad advice or bad comments to others if you won’t show your own work here .
2023-7-17
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Heiress Posted at 7-17 08:51
All the same I think he’s right about you. You shouldn’t be giving good or bad advice or bad comments to others if you won’t show your own work here .

Use SEARCH button from Forum.
2023-7-18
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Heiress Posted at 7-17 08:51

This is his youtube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/@geodrone7643
2023-7-18
Use props
Heiress
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 7-18 00:48
Use SEARCH button from Forum.

I did and in over 7 years of posting he has helped so many users with really useful advice and many have attacked him for just that. He might not get on with everyone but has helped many. Nothing wrong with that.
2023-7-19
Use props
Heiress
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Burt37 Posted at 7-18 02:46
This is his youtube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/@geodrone7643

I have seen it and wont comment but he could learn so much from the OP.
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules