2741 7 2023-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChemiKal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4869 ft

Germany

Dear Community,
I purchased a Dji Mini 3 pro drone from ebay. The previous owner of the drone didn't unbound his drone from his Dji account while shipping. I requst him to unbound the drone from his account. He did that. But neither I am unable to add the drone in my account, specially I can fly the drone While signing in to my account. But that does not says that the drone and remote control with a particular SN belongs to my account. As soon as power off the drone all information that i was receiving from the drone got lost. So I am excitingly waiting for the solution. Thank you.  
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ChemiKal. Thank you for reaching out. Activation can only be done once and can only be registered using the first owner's email address. For unbinding, make sure that the process is correct. Please see the below image for this process:

The path is Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC.

To bind your account, just go to the same path and follow the same process.

If the Mini 3 Pro came with the DJI RC or RC Pro, make sure that you logged in to your account from the DJI Fly as well.

For the error that you're getting about the drone got lost, can you please give us a screenshot for further checking?
2023-6-22
Use props
ChemiKal
lvl.1

Germany

Thnak you for you promptly reply. There is no 'value added service' option for the me in account management section. I could access the information about serial number of my drone and remote control when it was connected by clicking about information. First photo is to show that one that I flew the drone for 9 min. Second image showing information about the drone when I operated via dji rc. And last one the options I'm seeing in my device management section. Thank you in advance.
Screenshot_20230622_143906.jpg
20230622_003900.jpg
Screenshot_20230622_144306~2.jpg
2023-6-22
Use props
ChemiKal
lvl.1

Germany

Thnak you for you promptly reply. There is no 'value added service' option for the me in account management section. I could access the information about serial number of my drone and remote control when it was connected by clicking about information. First photo is to show that one that I flew the drone for 9 min. Second image showing information about the drone when I operated via dji rc. And last one the options I'm seeing in my device management section. Thank you in advance.
Screenshot_20230622_143906.jpg
20230622_003900.jpg
Screenshot_20230622_144306~2.jpg
2023-6-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why bother associating the drone with your account? Just fly it.
As far as I am aware the binding that a second owner can establish on a drone WITHOUT buying Flyaway insurance does absolutely nothing in terms of preventing some one else flying the drone etc..

Personally I regard that as VERY unfortunate, I would love to be able to bind my drones in such away that they would be useless to any thief etc. but, alas, that is not the case.
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ChemiKal Posted at 6-22 04:48
Thnak you for you promptly reply. There is no 'value added service' option for the me in account management section. I could access the information about serial number of my drone and remote control when it was connected by clicking about information. First photo is to show that one that I flew the drone for 9 min. Second image showing information about the drone when I operated via dji rc. And last one the options I'm seeing in my device management section. Thank you in advance.

HI, ChemiKal. Thank you for the reply. Did the drone come with DJI RC? If so, please unbind/bind it from the DJI RC itself.
2023-6-26
Use props
ChemiKal
lvl.1

Germany

Thank for the reply. ACTUALLY I'M NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET THATS WHY I WAS NOT ABLE TO BIND IT TO MY ACCOUNT. But now it solved.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ChemiKal Posted at 6-26 02:12
Thank for the reply. ACTUALLY I'M NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET THATS WHY I WAS NOT ABLE TO BIND IT TO MY ACCOUNT. But now it solved.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules