996 6 2023-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amit Dunsky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083205 ft
Israel

Hi.

Looking at my Avata's flight log, I see that the clock is constantly 3 hours ahead of my local time.
The goggles app doesn't disaply the time, not the time zone, and neither is the Fly App on my phone.
So, how can that be fixed?

Thank you.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Amit Dunsky. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask where are you located and what time zone you have set on your phone for further checking?
2023-7-7
Use props
Amit Dunsky
lvl.4
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-7 21:16
Hi, Amit Dunsky. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask where are you located and what time zone you have set on your phone for further checking?

Hi,
I'm located in Israel, and naturally, this is also my phone's tz.
Thank you.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Amit Dunsky Posted at 7-7 22:00
Hi,
Thank you.

Thank you for the reply, we have forwarded your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Amit Dunsky Posted at 7-7 22:00
Hi,
Thank you.

Hi, Amit Dunsky. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Feedbacks are as follows:

1. The time on the app is taken from the mobile device. Please give permission to the app to acquire the location and time. Or you may also reinstall the app, then allow all permission while installing, then check the app time and local time.
2. Please connect the mobile device to the goggles, to acquire the mobile time then refresh the time zone.

For the flight records time difference, please try the steps above first to make sure the app time and the goggles time are both refreshed, update the firmware version, then check if the time still displays incorrectly. Please keep us posted.
2023-7-16
Use props
Amit Dunsky
lvl.4
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-16 07:35
Hi, Amit Dunsky. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Feedbacks are as follows:

1. The time on the app is taken from the mobile device. Please give permission to the app to acquire the location and time. Or you may also reinstall the app, then allow all permission while installing, then check the app time and local time.

Thank you for your reply.
As can be seen in the attached screenshot, the DJI Fly app is fully permissioned on my mobile device (Android based).
The app is installed on my primary phone, which means that had this phone not setup to the correct time zone, I would have noticed it immediately. It automatically acquire the time zone and the time from the GPS system, and I can by all means confirm it is accurate.
Still yet, for some reason, the Integra goggle logs are off my two hours.
is there a way to see the time in the goggles app?
Any other ideas to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance!
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Amit Dunsky Posted at 7-16 11:06
Thank you for your reply.
As can be seen in the attached screenshot, the DJI Fly app is fully permissioned on my mobile device (Android based).
The app is installed on my primary phone, which means that had this phone not setup to the correct time zone, I would have noticed it immediately. It automatically acquire the time zone and the time from the GPS system, and I can by all means confirm it is accurate.

Thanks for the reply, Amit. Please sync the flight records and kindly provide us with your DJI account via PM along with the below information:
Mobile model and system version, App version, firmware version, and screenshot show the time difference, App Log, and tested time.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules