Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Petar Varat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2552 ft
Croatia

Hi,

I have just one simple question:

Is there a reason or benefit why the Ronin rs3 pro focus motor has two USB-c ports?

Tnx
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. If you are talking about the RS Focus Motor 2022. Two USB-C ports are used to combinate with DJI LiDAR accessories. When combined with DJI LiDAR, one port connects to DJI LiDAR, and the other is used to supply power.
2023-7-10
Use props
Petar Varat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2552 ft
Croatia

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-10 04:34
Hello, there. If you are talking about the RS Focus Motor 2022. Two USB-C ports are used to combinate with DJI LiDAR accessories. When combined with DJI LiDAR, one port connects to DJI LiDAR, and the other is used to supply power.

Thank you for your quick reply
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Petar Varat Posted at 7-10 10:36
Thank you for your quick reply

You are most welcome.
2023-7-11
Use props
F.A.D.
lvl.2
Germany

Hello,

is it also possible to attach the GPS module to the second USB-port on the focus motor? I'm asking as a RS2 user. It seems like you loop trough the middle port on the Ronin to the second port of the focus motor.

I would like to use the gps module and focus motor at the same time (attached to a car mount where the gps module is necessary).

Best regards,

David
2023-8-22
Use props
RoyEP3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286017 ft
United States

F.A.D. Posted at 2023-8-22 09:56
Hello,

is it also possible to attach the GPS module to the second USB-port on the focus motor? I'm asking as a RS2 user. It seems like you loop trough the middle port on the Ronin to the second port of the focus motor.

Did you ever figure out the answer to  this? I'm trying to do the same thing.
1-5 11:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules