New Software Just Sucks Eggs
674 1 2023-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe D.
lvl.2
United States

What is the deal with the DJI Go App the past couple years. Used to work halfway decent and I didn't even consider using Litchi or other software. But now:

• Facebook Live no longer an option
  • I get no picture for at least 45 seconds when first starting up (satellite icon is red)
  • Image cuts out when in flight.

I do like Litchi but it has some features I don' like. Seems to be much more stable though.

And yes, I have upgraded all firmware and app updates. Just seems like they want me to not use my P4P. I use the DJI Fly app for my Mavic Mini and it seems to do ok.
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Joe D. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Phantom 4 Pro, it needs to use the DJI GO4 App.
1. Facebook Live issue: Currently, RTMP live streaming is recommended for users. Thanks for your feedback. Our engineers will communicate with Facebook about the permission issue and fix the problem in the future version. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2. I get no picture for at least 45 seconds when first starting up (the satellite icon is red) >> May we confirm will this phenomenon occur every time you turn on the drone? Would you please offer us a video showing the operation and issue?

3. Image cuts out when in flight. >> Please confirm if the issue is image transmission freeze or image transmission lost at a short distance.
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules