1013 14 2023-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1834360 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

After updating everything, there is still no RID on my Air 2S. Neither can I see it in the sttings of the Fly app nor can I find a network on my mobile phone that starts with RID.

Versions: Fly app 1.10.6, aircraft FW 02.04.2500, RC FW .01.01.0064.

What am I missing?
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi,dario.finderlegmail.com. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask about your current location for further checking?
2023-7-17
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-17 00:48
Hi,dario.finderlegmail.com. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask about your current location for further checking?

I am from Croatia
2023-7-17
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I can't see my Drone on Drone Scanner app (Using Latest Version) yet and I am using the latest version of Firmware of the AIR2S.  I checked it using the Digital Assistant Software.  I am also using the latest version of the DJI Fly app as well.  In the software I made sure remote ID is turned on and working.  I am using a iPhone 14 Pro max using the latest version of the IOS as well.  So I don't know where else to go to make sure this works.
2023-7-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Shawgod Posted at 7-30 09:13
I can't see my Drone on Drone Scanner app (Using Latest Version) yet and I am using the latest version of Firmware of the AIR2S.  I checked it using the Digital Assistant Software.  I am also using the latest version of the DJI Fly app as well.  In the software I made sure remote ID is turned on and working.  I am using a iPhone 14 Pro max using the latest version of the IOS as well.  So I don't know where else to go to make sure this works.

Try Air Sentinel
2023-7-30
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Croatia

Shawgod Posted at 7-30 09:13
I can't see my Drone on Drone Scanner app (Using Latest Version) yet and I am using the latest version of Firmware of the AIR2S.  I checked it using the Digital Assistant Software.  I am also using the latest version of the DJI Fly app as well.  In the software I made sure remote ID is turned on and working.  I am using a iPhone 14 Pro max using the latest version of the IOS as well.  So I don't know where else to go to make sure this works.

I didnot know you can turn it on or off. Where are this settings?
2023-7-30
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Croatia

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-30 09:38
Try Air Sentinel

Tried Air Sentinel, nothing
2023-7-30
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

dario.finderlegmail.com Posted at 7-30 09:39
I didnot know you can turn it on or off. Where are this settings?

I can't find it on the App Store for Apple Products
2023-7-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

dario.finderlegmail.com Posted at 7-30 09:39
I didnot know you can turn it on or off. Where are this settings?

You cannot turn off the remote ID in drones that have standard RID.
2023-7-30
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-17 00:48

#DJI Gamora what about my RID problem? How can I enable it?
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Dario, if your air space controlling agency does not require RID the 2S will not be broadcasting it. DJI uses GPS location to enable/disable it.
2023-9-12
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Croatia

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-12 10:12
Dario, if your air space controlling agency does not require RID the 2S will not be broadcasting it. DJI uses GPS location to enable/disable it.

Interesting! I’m in Croatia (EU) and RID will be mandatory on January 01 2024. Did not know that it is location dependant.

I see people in the States with RID enabled. Is the RID already obligatory in USA?
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

dario.finderlegmail.com Posted at 9-12 10:21
Interesting! I’m in Croatia (EU) and RID will be mandatory on January 01 2024. Did not know that it is location dependant.

I see people in the States with RID enabled. Is the RID already obligatory in USA?

Yes, my Air 2S and Mavic 3 Classic are both transmitting RID. Yours should be sometime soon as soon as DJI enables it for your location. I don't know if that requires an update. Try signing out and back into your Fly app. That may trigger it.
2023-9-12
Use props
dario.finderlegmail.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
Croatia

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-12 10:28
Yes, my Air 2S and Mavic 3 Classic are both transmitting RID. Yours should be sometime soon as soon as DJI enables it for your location. I don't know if that requires an update. Try signing out and back into your Fly app. That may trigger it.

Tried that but it didn't help. Will have to wait till then. Anyway, thnx for your help
2023-9-12
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

I still can't see my drone.  I have tried everything to get it to work.  Again I have tried Drone Scanner because that is what is available on the App Store and the drone is updated to the latest version.  So I don't know what to do.
2023-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules