Dji Ronin Rs3 won't switch to fpv mode
963 7 2023-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Devgrp
lvl.2
United States

So I just got a ronin rs3 yesterday and I have to say it's a learning curve. The switch on the side that switches from ptf, pf and fpv never switches to fpv. In the app where it shows what mode it's on, whenever I switch to fpv it still says pf. Is that how it's supposed to work? I've also been watching some of the dji videos and my menus don't match up with what I see in the video. I'm on the latest firmware btw.

Also when I got the gimbal there was a rattling noise that could be heard. I finally tracked it down to arm on the tilt motor. Turns out it was a tiny screw that was left in there during assembly.
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Devgrp. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with a video of the operation showing the issue? Also, please provide the model of the camera that you're using with it. Thank you.
2023-7-22
Use props
Devgrp
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-22 16:30
Hi, Devgrp. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with a video of the operation showing the issue? Also, please provide the model of the camera that you're using with it. Thank you.

https://youtube.com/shorts/0YRhb6ceEAY?feature=share3
2023-7-23
Use props
Devgrp
lvl.2
United States

So non of the dji staff can help me with the issue? I think I'm going to be sending this back for a refund. It seems as if the quality control has gone down tremendously. From a tiny screw in the arm to a defective selection switch
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Devgrp Posted at 7-23 04:11
https://youtube.com/shorts/0YRhb6ceEAY?feature=share3

Thank you for the link, Devgrp. How about the camera that you're using with it?
2023-7-24
Use props
Devgrp
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-24 23:52
Thank you for the link, Devgrp. How about the camera that you're using with it?

I'm using a canon r6 mark ii, but that shouldn't matter since the problem is the gimbal itself not changing from pf to fpv mode. My friend has the same gimbal and his works the way it was intended to work. Anyway I've returned it to dji for them to either send me a new one that works or a full refund
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Devgrp Posted at 7-25 00:30
I'm using a canon r6 mark ii, but that shouldn't matter since the problem is the gimbal itself not changing from pf to fpv mode. My friend has the same gimbal and his works the way it was intended to work. Anyway I've returned it to dji for them to either send me a new one that works or a full refund

Hi. Devgrp. Thank you for the update. Since it has been sent to out facility already, please wait for the updates via email. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
2023-7-31
Use props
Kaku Ito
lvl.2
  • >>>
Japan

I noticed that when I have LiDAR connected, the mode settings get confused.  Like FTP mode changes to follow.
2023-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules