Spotlight 2.0
938 5 2023-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

It seems to be great improvement. Im curious to see how it works in dense areas like a woods
2023-7-25
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I never had any issues with O3/O3+ with penetration within dense woods (within reasonable distances). O4 should really shine. I live in very dense woods and look forward to seeing for myself.
2023-7-26
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Poland

KLRSKIR Posted at 7-26 03:56
I never had any issues with O3/O3+ with penetration within dense woods (within reasonable distances). O4 should really shine. I live in very dense woods and look forward to seeing for myself.

Mavic 3 you own have Spotight with Cruise control, am i right?
A3 allows to change direction dinamicaly of the way you are tracked while recording, fe. from befind to from the front
2023-7-26
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

fateofangel Posted at 7-26 04:14
Mavic 3 you own have Spotight with Cruise control, am i right?
A3 allows to change direction dinamicaly of the way you are tracked while recording, fe. from befind to from the front

That is correct.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fateofangel. Thank you for your kind words. In addition to that, DJI Air 3 has improved the camera system, video transmission system, vision sensing system, flight time, and intelligent features compared to DJI Air 2s. Details are as follows: A 1/1.3-inch CMOS 70mm medium tele camera is added. The video transmission system is upgraded to the next-gen O4 HD video transmission system. The drone is equipped with an omnidirectional vision sensing system and supports Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 5.0. The max hovering time is 42 minutes*, and the max flight time is 46 minutes**. The drone supports Waypoint Flight, Advanced RTH, Cruise Control, QuickTransfer, and other intelligent functions.
2023-7-30
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Poland

Great improvements
2023-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules