Just for fun
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom Menace
lvl.1

United States

A video of a place called 'Dog Mountain' where you can go and let your dogs run free, and everything there is all about dogs, shot entirely with my P3P.

2015-8-30
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

Very cool video.  So I assume you were holding the P3 while in the building? Neat idea!

Just curious, do you live close to St Johnsbury?
2015-8-30
Use props
Joe Blow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

United States

Nice shots, my dog would love it there.
2015-8-30
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

NICE!  hand holding inside building great idea!  People seemed oblivious to your holding your Phantom,... ...mm,  now I am thinking, you used a HD camcorder inside and added the clips because I sure would notice if someone was walking around holding the Phantom  just because it would out the ordinary.
2015-8-30
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

nice video.
2015-8-30
Use props
Phantom Menace
lvl.1

United States

CaveDrone Posted at 2015-8-30 11:08
NICE!  hand holding inside building great idea!  People seemed oblivious to your holding your Phanto ...

I did hand hold the Phantom inside, but ran around with it quicker than I would with a regular video camera in the hopes that someone would actually believe that I flew it in there like a stunt pilot. I even left a bit of a shot where you could see the Phantom's reflection in a picture, but not enough of it to see my reflection holding it to complete the illusion, but you're on to me.
2015-8-30
Use props
Phantom Menace
lvl.1

United States

bill@northwoods Posted at 2015-8-30 08:46
Very cool video.  So I assume you were holding the P3 while in the building? Neat idea!

Just curiou ...

I already addressed the inside shots in my last post. Glad no one here is gullible enough to believe I flew it inside with all those people and dogs in such a tight space. I live an hour south of St. Johnsbury, so I like to take my dog up there every so often. My dog was the mid-sized brown dog you can see running around with the pack. They have a couple big dog parties up there every year with hundreds of dogs all running loose along with food and entertainment. It's wonderful mayhem.

I used the Dog Mountain logos and info on the mountain because I gave them a copy of the video for their use on the their website or other promotions.

A few years ago (pre-drone) I did another video up there of my last dog having fun at one of those big parties. If you're a dog person, you will enjoy it:

Enjoy!
2015-8-30
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

Very cool.  I am in Lancaster roughly 30 minutes east of St Johnsbury just across the river into New Hampshire.  I go past the Dog Chapel a few times a year and my Wife and Mother-In-Law visited earlier this summer.

I had missed your other post about hand holding.
2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules