RS3 Mini trigger Center Error
494 4 2023-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FerFornelli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40509 ft
Mexico

Hi i bought a rs3 mini a while ago, I barely started trying to use it today and after seeing thousands of tutorials I think my equipment is faulty, when pressing the trigger twice it centers to the side and not front, and selfie mode to the other Side, not to me, how can this be fixed or do I have to return it?

You can see here on the video I made:

DJI RS3 Mini Trigger Error

https://youtube.com/shorts/w880qPHzqMY?feature=share

Please help me fix it or what should I do? Thank you

2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FerFornelli. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-7-30
Use props
FerFornelli
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-30 22:57
Hi, FerFornelli. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

Thank you I really need this fix, never used it and its already faulty, I can't believe it.
2023-7-31
Use props
FerFornelli
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-30 22:57
Hi, FerFornelli. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

do you have any solutions?
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FerFornelli Posted at 8-2 16:09
do you have any solutions?

Hi, FerFornelli. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please try the steps below:

1. Please balance the gimbal first, and then tap the “Auto-Tune” icon on the DJI RS 3 Mini touchscreen homepage or press and hold the trigger and M button at the same time to perform an auto-tune.
2. Start System Calibration and Horizontal Calibration via Ronin APP.
3. If there is still an offset problem, you try the joint angle calibration, the specific operation steps are as follows:
a. Adjust all three axes of the gimbal to the center position by using the directional rocker of the gimbal;
b. Enter the motor parameter interface in the Ronin app, tap “More”, and tap and hold “Joint Angle” for 6 s. When it prompts “Joint Angle Calibration”, tap “OK”. After the calibration is completed, press the trigger twice to recenter the gimbal.
4. If the head is turned on after several calibration attempts and the head still appears abnormal, please send the product back to the repair center for processing.
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules