M30T - How to remove HUD info when live streaming??
1106 6 2023-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAViator53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

How to remove HUD info when live streaming??

IMG_1231.jpg

2023-8-2
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

I don't have a M30T but do have a M300 and Mavics, if you going out via HDMI in the options you can change it to be a CLEAN view out of the HDMI that will remove the HUD.
2023-8-2
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Craig_Tas Posted at 8-2 22:53
I don't have a M30T but do have a M300 and Mavics, if you going out via HDMI in the options you can change it to be a CLEAN view out of the HDMI that will remove the HUD.

Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't work. The streaming app captures whatever is on the screen. Guess the RC Plus is not like others were one just swipes down and the flight information disappears.
2023-8-3
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Australia

UAViator53 Posted at 8-3 06:43
Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't work. The streaming app captures whatever is on the screen. Guess the RC Plus is not like others were one just swipes down and the flight information disappears.

I see you are using the Android YouTube encoder that just streams the actual screen on the RC, makes sense now that you can't remove the HUD considering you need it for safe operations of the RPA.

I use HDMI out with the clean option on view to a stream deck that takes care of all the encoding. It's fast, and doesn't chew all your battery or rob the RC of processing power.
2023-8-3
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Craig_Tas Posted at 8-3 15:09
I see you are using the Android YouTube encoder that just streams the actual screen on the RC, makes sense now that you can't remove the HUD considering you need it for safe operations of the RPA.

I use HDMI out with the clean option on view to a stream deck that takes care of all the encoding. It's fast, and doesn't chew all your battery or rob the RC of processing power.

Right. It's a public safety operation with RESPONDERCAST app. Everyone with the link can see the live stream. Android only from RC Plus controller.
2023-8-3
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Australia

UAViator53 Posted at 8-3 15:11
Right. It's a public safety operation with RESPONDERCAST app. Everyone with the link can see the live stream. Android only from RC Plus controller.

I just got my RC Plus out, using two fingers and dragging down (flick down) the screen removes the hud, the title bar appears to stay but all the other HUD overlays are removed.
2023-8-3
Use props
UAViator53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Craig_Tas Posted at 8-3 15:22
I just got my RC Plus out, using two fingers and dragging down (flick down) the screen removes the hud, the title bar appears to stay but all the other HUD overlays are removed.

Dang! It works. Thank you.
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules