DJI Mavic 3 Pro Bugs & Issues
2534 10 2023-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EagleOnePhotos
lvl.1

United States

I recently purchased a DJI Mavic 3 Pro from the DJI Store directly. Since flying and testing the drone (within a 24hour period), I've experienced several issues which heavily impact it's use:
  • Frequent Loss of Connection to RC Controller (DJI RC)(Distance within 50ft)
  • Frequent Video Buffering Issues after recording is complete. The buffering gets "stuck" and never completes the file - (Tested on 1080p @ 50 & 60 FPS and all 4k Settings)(Using Both Auto & Pro Modes)
  • Buffering Bug - On-screen around the recording button, the "loading" or "buffering" effect presents itself. When present, you cannot change between 1x, 3x and 7x. This issue creates conflict as you now have to RTH while flying with the 7x camera visible on screen (for example), or by flying line-of-site back to your homepoint. When in the 7x camera though, you're met with very slow movements of the drone physically. To work-around this issue, you must land the drone, remove the battery, turn off the RC controller, then start everything back up. This bug is very sporadic and doesn't happen during every flight.
  • The drone randomly stops recording, without warning. There are no "slow card" errors as you would expect. This issue is very common during flights with my Mavic 3 Pro.
Both the Drone and Controller are running the latest firmware from DJI and I've tested four different [U3] micro-sd cards in the drone and the controller (32gb, 64gb and 128gb).

Can anyone advise if they too are seeing similar issues and if this is something only DJI can address moving forward.

Thank you
2023-8-6
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

*satire mode*/on

It must be user error. DJI are the perfect business and make no mistakes with high qualty imaging products....

*satire mode*/off
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, EagleOnePhotos. Thank you for reaching out. Let us forward your concerns to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-8-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Make sure all firmware is updated. Use only recommended SD cards. If it still does it, open a repair ticket.
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, EagleOnePhotos. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-9-4
Use props
fans839904a2
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for sharing the experience you’ve had with problems.
I am postponing the purchase of the Mavic 3 Pro, using my spark until DJI gets rid of some of these bugs
hopefully they are working on that.
2023-10-3
Use props
james mckimmie
New

Canada

I to have had the drone stop recording, I have 35hrs on mine and it's happened to me about a dozen times.
2023-10-11
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

Fortunately, I do not have that it stops recording. But I only create short clips of 3 minutes max.

The hyperlapses are not working, as if they do not record altitude correctly. Or they go to ground level even if I started the hyper-lapse at 4 meters altitude the first time. Or they go to max altitude.
2023-10-15
Use props
fans839904a2
lvl.1

United States

after much research it seems the risk of having problems  with a new M3P is about 50%. I want one, but i'm holding off  in hope of some improvement.
2023-10-15
Use props
djiuser_6RSVm7Bxbeya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2403241 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

I am having some similar issues with my mavic 3 pro. The screen has be very unresponsive few occasions I had to manually fly back to the home point tapping any options on the screen they freeze. The screen then asks to either close app or wait I've tried both and they haven't helped.
I tried more than once landing the drone and restarting both the rc controller and the drone but nothing helps and my issues are very time I fly.
I haven't even had it for a good week all firmware updated.
I was even flying a waypoint mission and the drone started decreasing altitude on its own heading towards some trees side ways about to crash the pause button wouldn't respond I had to rapidly keep moving the joysticks and trying pause again.
What's going on?
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_6RSVm7Bxbeya Posted at 11-27 02:22
I am having some similar issues with my mavic 3 pro. The screen has be very unresponsive few occasions I had to manually fly back to the home point tapping any options on the screen they freeze. The screen then asks to either close app or wait I've tried both and they haven't helped.
I tried more than once landing the drone and restarting both the rc controller and the drone but nothing helps and my issues are very time I fly.
I haven't even had it for a good week all firmware updated.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. We have replied to you on this thread: [url]https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285379[/url]. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules