12Next >
6662 47 2023-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198281 ft
United States

Today I tried doing a YouTube live stream from the RC2 but the highest resolution was 720p, is there any way to get a higher resolution from the controller?I've seen videos showing 1080p is available when using the DJI FLY app. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank in advance.
2023-8-14
Use props
karstenul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 841299 ft
Germany

I didn't try this before, how can I start a livestream with the RC2?
2023-8-17
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

karstenul Posted at 8-17 06:24
I didn't try this before, how can I start a livestream with the RC2?

Funny you ask, i just made this for a buddy of mine:

DJI AIR 3 & RC 2 CONTROLLER LIVE STREAM TO YOUTUBE https://youtu.be/KVVqbRK2bng
Let me know how it goes, Good luck!

2023-8-17
Use props
karstenul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 841299 ft
Germany

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-17 10:00

Thanks for the video! I will watch and try it. I'll definitely let you know how it worked! Have a nice weekend!
2023-8-17
Use props
Pixel Operative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7799 ft

United States

I noticed this today on my Air 3 as well. I've seen other videos discussing how to setup streaming and their options show 1080p and 720p.  Maybe it's a firmware change we need to wait for?
2023-8-18
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

Pixel Operative Posted at 8-18 11:19
I noticed this today on my Air 3 as well. I've seen other videos discussing how to setup streaming and their options show 1080p and 720p.  Maybe it's a firmware change we need to wait for?

I sure hope so; the only times I saw the 1080p was while using mobile devices.
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-8-22
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 08:02
Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

Thank you, I hoped to stream at a much higher resolution than 720p. The resolution has no other option even though I'm hooked up to my 1gig fiber internet.
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-22 08:08
Thank you, I hoped to stream at a much higher resolution than 720p. The resolution has no other option even though I'm hooked up to my 1gig fiber internet.

Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to know if you have tried setting the resolution option when you input the RTMP settings. There should be an option like in the screenshot below. If you cannot see that option, please record the operation video for them to further check. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2023-8-25
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-25 22:15
Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to know if you have tried setting the resolution option when you input the RTMP settings. There should be an option like in the screenshot below. If you cannot see that option, please record the operation video for them to further check. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
[view_image]

Yes, this video shows you what I see
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-26 11:06
Yes, this video shows you what I see https://youtu.be/KVVqbRK2bng

Thank you for the video, PROEDGEBIKER. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking.
2023-8-27
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-27 07:59
Thank you for the video, PROEDGEBIKER. Let me forward this to our relevant team for further checking.

Thank you. Today, I tried doing a live stream 2 times and could only get 19 seconds of recording each as a final product. However, the live stream showed as if it was working fine for the few minutes i recorded.

1st video: 720p 5mb https://youtube.com/live/OTQRrbh0fwA?feature=share
A message came up saying to lower the stream rate which i did for the video below.
2nd video: 720p 3mb https://youtube.com/live/3O1xdddr0xM?feature=share
no error message came up but it still only recorded for 19 seconds..
2023-8-27
Use props
Bravo1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 794856 ft
Denmark

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-27 08:42
Thank you. Today, I tried doing a live stream 2 times and could only get 19 seconds of recording each as a final product. However, the live stream showed as if it was working fine for the few minutes i recorded.

I have the same problem + that the video is more a still image than video
2023-8-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hoping they bring this to the original DJI RC
2023-8-27
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

Bravo1 Posted at 8-27 09:09

To be fair, I had it flying still so I could get behind a computer and see the messages given by YouTube.
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-27 08:42
Thank you. Today, I tried doing a live stream 2 times and could only get 19 seconds of recording each as a final product. However, the live stream showed as if it was working fine for the few minutes i recorded.

Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Let me forward this one as well. Regarding the resolution, we have confirmed with our relevant team that the 1080p can only be selected during the live broadcast using the RC Pro. Since you are using RC 2, the live broadcast it will only use 720P. The difference is mainly due to the performance of the remote control. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-8-29
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 07:53
Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Let me forward this one as well. Regarding the resolution, we have confirmed with our relevant team that the 1080p can only be selected during the live broadcast using the RC Pro. Since you are using RC 2, the live broadcast it will only use 720P. The difference is mainly due to the performance of the remote control. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Oh wow, this is definitely a letdown from such a nice piece of equipment. I wish I would have known this before I purchased it. I mean 1080p is available from entry-level smartphones with nowhere near the processing power. Very disappointed DJI...

2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-29 09:40
Oh wow, this is definitely a letdown from such a nice piece of equipment. I wish I would have known this before I purchased it. I mean 1080p is available from entry-level smartphones with nowhere near the processing power. Very disappointed DJI...

We're sorry for the inconvenience, PROEDGEBIKER. For the issue you mentioned above (only getting 19 seconds of recording each as a final product), if this issue happens all the time, please provide us with the App log, and operation video which can show the issue and the exact test time.

How to export App logs:
1. Built-in DJI Fly App log
Power on the DJI RC 2, connect DJI RC 2 to the computer with the Type-C data cable, select DJI RC 2 on the computer, and follow the path to find the APP log and export it: internal shared storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bravo1 Posted at 8-27 09:09

Hi, Bravo1. We're sorry to read about this. Please provide us with the needed information above for us to further check. Thank you.
2023-9-1
Use props
Bravo1
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-1 16:40
Hi, Bravo1. We're sorry to read about this. Please provide us with the needed information above for us to further check. Thank you.

Hi

I have just tried with the new firmware:

DJI Fly:
v1.11.1

RC firmware:
v01.00.600

Aircraft:
v01.00.400

and with new version youtube does not receive any data (at least it don't show any video), but says that the connection are perfect.

Which of the log files do you need and how?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bravo1 Posted at 9-5 04:55
Hi

I have just tried with the new firmware:

Thank you for the details. Which RC are you using? If it is the RC 2 just follow the instruction above as well.
2023-9-5
Use props
Bravo1
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-5 08:00
Thank you for the details. Which RC are you using? If it is the RC 2 just follow the instruction above as well.

Hi

Yes RC2 - but it was not how to get the files but how I should sent them to you. BTW something seems to have changed with the latest release (today) but I don't have time to do a full test today so I will get back!
2023-9-5
Use props
Bravo1
lvl.2
Denmark

Bravo1 Posted at 9-5 08:25
Hi

Yes RC2 - but it was not how to get the files but how I should sent them to you. BTW something seems to have changed with the latest release (today) but I don't have time to do a full test today so I will get back!

Lastest test with:

RC2: 1.00.700
AC: 1.00.400
DJI Fly 1.11.1

And the following message in YouTube Studio (translated from danish) occured:
"Your encoder is sending data faster than realtime."

And the result on youtube (and the steam was much longer than the 17 seconds) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmX2anI95ak

2023-9-7
Use props
NAERCIO LEANDRO
New
Flight distance : 6867 ft

Brazil

Boa noite, tudo bem com todos gostaria de uma ajuda estou com o Mini 3 fly combo o mesmo tem o controle com a tela e não sei como fazer a transmissão ao vivo em live não tem a Opcao nas configurações gostaria que alguém me ajudasse .
2023-9-17
Use props
Nikostis69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314839 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 07:53
Hi, PROEDGEBIKER. Let me forward this one as well. Regarding the resolution, we have confirmed with our relevant team that the 1080p can only be selected during the live broadcast using the RC Pro. Since you are using RC 2, the live broadcast it will only use 720P. The difference is mainly due to the performance of the remote control. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

While using Fly app on a phone, it gives the option for 1080p as well. It is disappointing to see that the "expensive" version with the RC 2 is inadequate for 1080p but a simple phone is enough to support 1080p....

At least, is there any way we can hook up a phone on RC 2?
2023-9-19
Use props
Tennessee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114833 ft
United States

What is the controller screen resolution. ? If higher than 720, it’s bull... the controller was not designed to output @ least 1080.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tennessee Posted at 10-12 09:24
What is the controller screen resolution. ? If higher than 720, it’s bull... the controller was not designed to output @ least 1080.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC 2 features a 5.5-inch with a screen resolution of 1920x1080 built-in FHD display. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-19
Use props
Fjellgeita
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44485 ft
Norway

Looks like I have the same issues as PROEDGEBIKER and Bravo1 when I try to live stream with RC2 on YouTube: I make a live stream/recording for about 3 minutes. Everything looks OK, both on the RC2 controller and on the Studio dashboard on Youtube. When I try to play the clip, it suddenly ends up with a clip lasting only 17-22 seconds. Have searced for answers without luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fjellgeita Posted at 10-25 04:10
Looks like I have the same issues as PROEDGEBIKER and Bravo1 when I try to live stream with RC2 on YouTube: I make a live stream/recording for about 3 minutes. Everything looks OK, both on the RC2 controller and on the Studio dashboard on Youtube. When I try to play the clip, it suddenly ends up with a clip lasting only 17-22 seconds. Have searced for answers without luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us the original file that has the issue? Please upload it via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-31
Use props
Fjellgeita
lvl.2
Norway

Hi, Thanks for offering assistance! I haven't kept the files with the clips, so today when I should reproduce the case I did't get anyluck. Started fine, but after a while I got a fault code on the control panel on YouTube saying:
Error
Your encoder sends data faster than real time (several seconds of video per second). You must limit the upload speed of your live stream to approximately one second of video per second.
Notice
The current frame rate is too high. Set a frame rate of 30 frames per second or less

Not my day, it looks ;-)

2023-11-2
Use props
Fjellgeita
lvl.2
Norway

2023-11-2
Use props
Fjellgeita
lvl.2
Norway

For the record: Just tested live streaming on my Action 3 (to YouTube). That works well, so my internet connection etc is OK.
2023-11-2
Use props
MichaelSerowik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10459 ft

United States

Fjellgeita Posted at 11-2 06:49
For the record: Just tested live streaming on my Action 3 (to YouTube). That works well, so my internet connection etc is OK.

I had to add a cheapo headset with mic to the USB C on the controller in order to get live stream to work with YouTube.
2023-11-6
Use props
tiita4.ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2064140 ft
Estonia

Can't live stream Air 3 with RC 2. Youtube only shows the first static image, and soon comes a message:
Your encoder is transmitting data faster than live streaming (more than one second of video per second). You must limit the bitrate of the video stream to approximately one second of video per second.
I have fast wifi connection 504 Mbps/53,3 Mbps

RC2: 02.00.0100
AC: 1.00.0700
DJI Fly 1.12.3

The RC 2 is unable to transmit any image or video other than the first still frame during testing.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1178ZVJggiK2GtGRl7EYh1RlvOUI5zuzd/view?usp=share_link

2023-11-7
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
United States

tiita4.ee Posted at 11-7 03:40
Can't live stream Air 3 with RC 2. Youtube only shows the first static image, and soon comes a message:
Your encoder is transmitting data faster than live streaming (more than one second of video per second). You must limit the bitrate of the video stream to approximately one second of video per second.

Very disappointing this hasn't been fixed yet
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tiita4.ee Posted at 11-7 03:40
Can't live stream Air 3 with RC 2. Youtube only shows the first static image, and soon comes a message:
Your encoder is transmitting data faster than live streaming (more than one second of video per second). You must limit the bitrate of the video stream to approximately one second of video per second.

Hello there, Sorry about the inconvenience. The error that says  "Your encoder is sending data faster than the real-time speed." shows because the audio data is missing as the DJI RC 2 does not have a built-in microphone. Can you please try connecting headphones with a microphone to the Type-C interface and forward the signal from the microphone? Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-7
Use props
kivikevi
New

Colombia

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 8-17 10:00

2023-11-7
Use props
Fjellgeita
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 21:57
Hello there, Sorry about the inconvenience. The error that says  "Your encoder is sending data faster than the real-time speed." shows because the audio data is missing as the DJI RC 2 does not have a built-in microphone. Can you please try connecting headphones with a microphone to the Type-C interface and forward the signal from the microphone? Thank you for your patience.

I have just tried to put my DJI Mic to the USC C on the RC2. First test is postive - seems to work as it should now! Will check/test further later today.
2023-11-9
Use props
Fjellgeita
lvl.2
Norway

Have done several tests now, with DJI Mic connected to RC2. Streaming to YouTube works as it should - finally! Thanks to @MichaelSerowikt and @DJI Tony.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fjellgeita Posted at 11-9 22:44
I have just tried to put my DJI Mic to the USC C on the RC2. First test is postive - seems to work as it should now! Will check/test further later today.

Awesome. I'm glad to know it worked. Please reach back if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-11-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules