SkyPixel problem
714 3 2023-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Does SkyPixel show something similar when making spheres? The problem occurs only with panoramas from Mavic 3 Pro, panoramas from Mini 3 Pro are without this defect.
Is it an error in the captured panorama (settings), a Mavic or SkyPixel error? It feels like part of the sky is missing. Out of five balls, only one succeeded without a mistake. I thought it was the strong wind that did it, but the same thing happens even when there is no wind. Where am I making mistake?

Pictured are today's panoramas, both with an error ... The others are older from the Mini 3 Pro

2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. This is normal. Due to the limitation of the camera's viewing angle, the part of the sky directly above cannot be directly photographed, and it is automatically generated by a software algorithm, so it will be different from the actual shooting, and there may be blurring. In order to obtain a better shooting experience, we will continue to optimize the panoramic shooting algorithm. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-17
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-17 23:18
Hello there. This is normal. Due to the limitation of the camera's viewing angle, the part of the sky directly above cannot be directly photographed, and it is automatically generated by a software algorithm, so it will be different from the actual shooting, and there may be blurring. In order to obtain a better shooting experience, we will continue to optimize the panoramic shooting algorithm. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your response. I thought it was my fault.
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ross14 Posted at 8-18 10:12
Thank you for your response. I thought it was my fault.

You are most welcome. I am glad to assist you. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules