Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1671316 ft
  • >>>
Tunisia

Hi,
Did Dji came with a way to change the start point on a mapping mission. (Specially single route ones with multi bands)
It was'nt available back when I was using my Inspire 2 and it look that it's still the case.

Dji, we need this feature in the next firmware upgrade please.

Best regards
2023-8-16
Use props
GEORobson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411289 ft
Poland

Yes, not having it is very annoying.
2023-8-16
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can fudge it around by either changing the line orientation (which isn't always desirable) or, if you're hand drawing your polygon, by which vertex you tap first. But agreed, DJI should give us the ability to explicitly choose the start point.
2023-8-17
Use props
GEORobson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 411289 ft
Poland

patiam Posted at 8-17 06:31
You can fudge it around by either changing the line orientation (which isn't always desirable) or, if you're hand drawing your polygon, by which vertex you tap first. But agreed, DJI should give us the ability to explicitly choose the start point.

Line orientation is responsive to a limited extent. It would be ideal if a 180-degree change of orientation would swap start-finish positions. Possibly without changing the orientation but an additional switch. DJI please consider this in the next update.
Screenshot_20230821.jpg
2023-8-21
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13424032 ft
  • >>>
United States

A few months back I had a huge property full of horse trails to map. For some reason Pilot 2 decided the best place for me to start this job was right in the middle. DJI you really should fix this. Flight planning can really be a pain sometimes when you're stuck on a tiny screen with big fingers and the app blows.
Screenshot_20230301-194124~2.jpg
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules