Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans824bb8cb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3511706 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,
has anyone else experienced problems with their drone similar to the video here?

I have all the latest updates and firmware, did the necessary calibrations before the flight but the gimbal was still behaving bad for almost a minute. I've had similar issues with it before, but I hoped they would resolve themselves.
Any advice would be most appreciated, thanks.
Gabor
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans824bb8cb. Thank you for reaching out. Did you receive any error on the app when this happened? How was the wind in the flight environment? Also, you mentioned that you performed calibrations before the flight, does that include gimbal calibration? If yes, were you able to finish it successfully?
2023-8-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cant help but got to ask where was the scenery?
2023-8-20
Use props
fans824bb8cb
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-20 08:44
Hi, fans824bb8cb. Thank you for reaching out. Did you receive any error on the app when this happened? How was the wind in the flight environment? Also, you mentioned that you performed calibrations before the flight, does that include gimbal calibration? If yes, were you able to finish it successfully?

Hello, no errors popped up on the screen, nothing as well in the raw flight logs, except the log recorded a few dozen rows of "Max gimbal pitch" during the same time. I assume these must have been caused by some incorrect aircraft attitude and the gimbal could not compensate, though nothing like this was visible in the data. No wind either to warrant extreme attitudes...
Calibrations were successful, no errors.
2023-8-20
Use props
fans824bb8cb
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-20 08:57
Cant help but got to ask where was the scenery?

Gruinard Bay, Scotland - https://goo.gl/maps/NzAseukiWPYxArPH8, one of my many favourite spots
2023-8-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans824bb8cb Posted at 8-20 09:04
Gruinard Bay, Scotland - https://goo.gl/maps/NzAseukiWPYxArPH8, one of my many favourite spots

That is understandable.
2023-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules