519 1 2023-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m looking to use my Phantom for a live stream event which requires an HDMI port on the back of the remote and it needs to be 1080p resolution for the live feed. I’m not a fan of the original smart remote, so I’m looking at getting the + style remote with the built in folding screen, but my question is, does the Phantom 4 Pro output a 1080 feed with the Pro+ remote? Or is there a Pro+ remote for the v2.0 that has an HDMI capability? I currently have both the Pro and Pro v2.0 versions of the Phantom, so I’ll most likely just need to purchase a remote with an HDMI port on the back, but I do not want to resort to using the smart remote because of the different types of sticks and lack of ATTI mode option.
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the remote controller with a built-in screen (GL300E), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 supports the 1080p HDMI image transmission output, which is also affected by the receiving device. When using other Phantom 4 series, the HDMI Output Module allows the remote controller to output 720p live HD video to an HDMI device for live broadcast or monitoring purposes. The module supports dual displays and can output video in real-time via HDMI and USB simultaneously. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules