1457 2 2023-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
borocds
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131237 ft
Poland

Hi all,

I bought Avata few weeks ago and today I upgraded all firmware (Avata, Google 2, FPV controller) and range deceease about some 70% in the same place?

Its sad haw to New upgrade limited range this drone.

Do You have any solutions? If it stays as it is I will decide to come back to my build drone…

FCC not helping

Thanks for any support
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, borocds. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm/try the following steps below:
1. Confirm whether the flight distance is within the maximum transmission distance range, if it exceeds the maximum range, it may be abnormal or disconnected long-distance signal transmission;
Note:
The maximum transmission distance of DJI Avata in a non-interference and unobstructed environment: 10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
2. Confirm that the aircraft, remote control, and goggle's firmware versions are all the latest versions. If not, please update them first.
3. Please check whether the flight environment is open and clear, and whether there is any interference (such as a communication base station, a transmission line tower, and so on).  For Avata, please make sure that the image transmission band is set to auto mode or 40 MHz to obtain the best image transmission signal.
4. Check the position of the remote controller. Point the remote control in the direction of the aircraft to reduce the communication distance. Please make sure the goggle antenna is well mounted and unfolded, and check whether the goggles antenna is damaged. If it is damaged, it needs to be replaced.

5. Is there any obstacle between the remote controller and the aircraft, and are you flying with your back to the aircraft? (Avoid shortening the communication distance due to obstruction)
The influence of obstruction on the image transmission signal is similar to that of other wireless signals. For example, the signal of domestic routers will be greatly weakened after passing through a wall. The radio signal will attenuate during airborne transmission. A common roadside camphor tree crown can attenuate the signal by about half of the image transmission distance. Dense trees or a reinforced concrete wall can attenuate the signal by about 1/32 of the image transmission distance. Hence, please check the surrounding flight environment to eliminate signal attenuation due to blockage as much as possible.
2023-8-27
Use props
borocds
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131237 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-27 08:50
Hi, borocds. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm/try the following steps below:
1. Confirm whether the flight distance is within the maximum transmission distance range, if it exceeds the maximum range, it may be abnormal or disconnected long-distance signal transmission;
Note:

Hi,

Avata is not my first drone DJI.
I have also Air 2S and Inspire and I know what's goin on ;)

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I have a space where I learned to fly and continue my training and after the update the same places I flew before can't do it anymore because I lose the signal
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules