o(^-^)o
mpoczynek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11693 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have a brand new RC PRO.  

Unit #1: The battery would not charge.
Unit #2: Antennas were flopping around and would not stay in any position.
Unit #3: Unit dies; screen goes blank and makes weird noises when attempting to shut down; drone crashes (prop damaged)!

Has anyone else had such great experiences?

DJI?  Can you send me a backup RC PRO for when the next repair is required?

2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mpoczynek. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Regretfully, we don't send out backup units if your unit was sent for repair. You mentioned that the remote is not charging. So we assumed that it was not powering on anymore. If so, please try the steps below (feel free to skip the step/s if you have performed them). If not, please let us know.

1. Please check if you power it on correctly. The power-on method: Press the Power Button for one second, then again, hold it to power the remote controller on.

2. Please press the power button once to check if the battery level LEDs are light on. If not, please charge the remote controller, and then try it again. If the remote controller cannot be charged, please replace the charger if possible. If it still can not work, please send back the remote controller along with the crashed drone for proper diagnosis as well as the other issues you're encountering with the RC Pro.

3. If the battery level LEDs are light on, please try to connect the charger, then power on the remote controller to see if it is normal, if not, please send back the remote controller along with the crashed drone. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-29
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Thank you for your response.  The controller has been sent back to DJI.  Have a great day!
2023-8-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

3 Lemons, wow. Those RC Pro are generally very good and robust.
2023-8-29
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Suren Posted at 8-29 10:07
3 Lemons, wow. Those RC Pro are generally very good and robust.

I agree, I have had mine since January 2022 without a single problem.
2023-8-29
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 8-29 10:55
I agree, I have had mine since January 2022 without a single problem.

That is very good news.  I hope I have better luck with #4.
2023-8-29
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Wow small problem and the first thing people do is go complaining about bad a product is without knowing the facts.  Lol. There rc pro is a great controller. Mine have 0 issues. The controller would not cause your drone to crash. Even if it lose signal or just power down. Your drone wouldnt crash. It would hover and then return to home. Dji have great customer support. When I sent in my product for repair. I usually get it back within 2 weeks. They even paid for return label too. How about stop crying about it and wait a few weeks for the repair.
2023-8-29
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

It's three "small problems" with all due respect and hopefully isolated incidents.  
DJI does have wonderful service.  
I am a huge supporter of DJI since the Phantom 1.
I hope #4 RC PRO is trouble free for years.
Just kinda disappointing.  
ALSO - got a bad 256 GB card that was replaced with a 128 GB.  I wrote that off.  They said "they would look into it" and never did.
Same order!

2023-8-29
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

mpoczynek Posted at 8-29 11:01
That is very good news.  I hope I have better luck with #4.

I hope #4 is as good as a RC Pro can be. And that is pretty dang good!!!
2023-8-29
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 8-29 11:33
I hope #4 is as good as a RC Pro can be. And that is pretty dang good!!!

Thanks.  I hope so!
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mpoczynek Posted at 8-29 08:32
Thank you for your response.  The controller has been sent back to DJI.  Have a great day!

Thank you for your update, we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. We were able to get your case number via your forum account, we will keep an eye on the status.
2023-8-29
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 8-29 20:02
Thank you for your update, we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. We were able to get your case number via your forum account, we will keep an eye on the status.

Thank you for your help.  Have a great day!
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mpoczynek Posted at 8-30 02:37
Thank you for your help.  Have a great day!

Thank you for your cooperation as well. Any assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2023-8-30
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now