Mavic 3 - Litchi or Waypoints ?
2114 9 2023-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

Has anyone verified which of these two possibilities is more accurate in the Mavic 3 ?  Litchi or the Mavic 3 waypoints ?
I have seen some videos made with waypoints, during the day and then those same waypoints at night. In post-production and overlapping both, they achieve a day/night effect.
But even flying the same waypoints several times, the videos are never exactly the same. With slight offsets in image position.
This is why I would like to know if anyone has compared litchi with the Mavic 3 waypoints, and would be able to say something about it.

2023-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since Litchi for Mavic 3 doesn't exist, I doubt anyone can tell you specifically how they compare.
2023-8-30
Use props
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

The Saint Posted at 8-30 14:19
Since Litchi for Mavic 3 doesn't exist, I doubt anyone can tell you specifically how they compare.

A few days ago, I saw a video and in the text it specified that a Mavic 3 had been used, using Litchi to complete the route.
It could be an error when writing the text, I don't know.
2023-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bullflier Posted at 8-30 14:26
A few days ago, I saw a video and in the text it specified that a Mavic 3 had been used, using Litchi to complete the route.
It could be an error when writing the text, I don't know.

would be nice; let us know if you find the reference
2023-8-30
Use props
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

The Saint Posted at 8-30 14:26
would be nice; let us know if you find the reference

https://forum.flylitchi.com/t/new-litchi-pilot-beta/10621.[size=15.008px]

[size=15.008px]Litchi Pilot supports the following drones: Mini 3, Mini 3 Pro, Mavic 3 Enterprise series (tested on M3E and M3T).

2023-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bullflier Posted at 8-30 14:33
https://forum.flylitchi.com/t/new-litchi-pilot-beta/10621.

Litchi Pilot supports the following drones: Mini 3, Mini 3 Pro, Mavic 3 Enterprise series (tested on M3E and M3T).

Oh ok, the Mavic 3E.  Not sure if there is a different forum for that model other than Mavic 3.

It don't have Mavic 3E so someone with one or knowledge of...can help; thanks.
2023-8-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Which software you use has zero to do with accuracy. That is dependent upon GPS for horizontal and barometer for altitude. Both have broad tolerances, several feet.
2023-8-30
Use props
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

Mobilehomer Posted at 8-30 15:18
Which software you use has zero to do with accuracy. That is dependent upon GPS for horizontal and barometer for altitude. Both have broad tolerances, several feet.

That actually makes sense. RTK series is supposed to be the most precise in positioning
2023-8-30
Use props
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-30 16:00
There is going to be some deviation between flights as GPS accuracy isn't perfect, but the difference is slight & hardly noticeable.  Day or night will make no difference in precision.  There may be slight positional deviation between birds but again, in my experience, this is slight.  These are older videos flown with Phantoms but this will give you an idea.  Note from beginning to end, these flights are 100% autonomous (Litchi).

https://youtu.be/26ztIk624cs?si=YvAKMFPA_SdI0x-d

. Thank you
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend using the official DJI App to avoid any issues when flying. We haven't tested this app yet therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of this app to the DJI Mavic 3. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules